The Horror Behind the Walls Beta Test

Hi all, I’m looking for a few beta testers for my new horror novel. It is relatively short with three possible endings. I am looking for people with in an interest in providing genuine constructive feedback. Please message me if you are interested.

Dims the lights
It was a dark and stormy night. The sun had set across the mountain tops, save for a single flicker that still glistened from a single peak. The locals know not to investigate. Not only because the German government has forbidden it, but also because those who do never return the same, if at all.

The few known survivors, in-between their lapses of madness, speak of great stone walls that uphold a structure more imposing than any known today. But, little does the world know that these walls no longer serve their intended purpose of keeping intruders out, but rather, to now keep something in.

All you know is that something has been calling you. Night after night, horrors sent from across the world have plagued your dreams. Renowned as one of the world’s greatest private investigators, you are about to uncover something far more disturbing than any case you’ve worked on in the past. Something that’s been hidden away from a time long forgotten, only now yearning to be remembered.

20 Likes

Hey there. I was wondering if you would mind sharing a bit of info about the game? It would certainly help attracting more interested persons.

7 Likes

It would also be useful to include some information about the type(s) of feedback you’re looking for: grammar, plot, continuity…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.