The Hidden Sanctum by Dariel Ivalyen (Released!)

Congratulations @Dariel !

Wow so many nice games releasing today :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Geez, a year passed since I got cross-eyed finding all the typos for this WIP!

Congrat! :+1:

@Dariel Is it on Steam???

2 Likes

Unfortunately not.

1 Like

Urgh but why? How I’m supposed to get it if its not Steam???

Don’t say App Store, Google Play or Amazon. I don’t use those. :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you all! :yellow_heart:

@E_RedMark I was surprised by this, too (my previous game did get a Steam release), but authors don’t get a say in whether or not their games will be released on Steam. CoG and HG run some calculations to figure out whether it will be worth it, and they must have decided against it this time.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Sephty need meh! Do Something! Use Magic! Call the Dead! Pray to Odin, Osiris and Zeus!! Give them your 1st Born!!

Urgh…Oy Vey! :sweat_smile:

@AletheiaKnights That’s not steam… :pleading_face:

4 Likes

It’s a place you can buy the game that’s not the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

The main character doesn’t really feel like much of a character

Their motivations and emotions seem to just jump around randomly every other paragraph.

One moment they’re reserved like the choices I’ve made since the beginning, the next they’re dancing around in a panic because the magic they tried to cast actually worked and they’re surprised it happened despite giving their utmost to do it.

They also just kind of go along with the story without really questioning anything or resisting at all

*you’re a wizard, MC
Kay
*you’re now being held prisoner on this island
Kay
*here do some magic
Kay
*you must obey all these rules we didn’t give you a choice about or we’ll kill you
Kay
*a god is speaking to you
Kay

10 Likes

Congratulations. I live this game cant for Book 2 :smiling_face:

2 Likes

any ideas how i can just play this game on my pc…looks interesting…thanks

1 Like

Scroll up five posts and there’s a link.

1 Like

Is the author planning on adding this game to steam?

1 Like

The author has no control over if a game gets put to steam thats between cog/hg and steam to come to arrangement or not.

1 Like

Steam isn’t part of the decision process, either. It’s entirely at the discretion of HG staff.

1 Like

My mc kinda very rude and less of empathy when I selected joke. It is very mean thing to said

2 Likes

I just completed the story, and I canNOT wait for more already! AAAAA

I need more time with my tsundere moonboi :blue_heart:

1 Like

Regarding Romance options Do I have to follow the Mind Path to Romance the Oracle? Or will I still be able to interact with her otherwise?

1 Like

You’ll still have chances to interact with the Oracle no matter what path you choose, but be warned that you won’t get a full romance with her in this game in any case. You can come to a sort of agreement, but after that you have to wait and hope there’s a sequel.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you for that. I had seen where her romance wasn’t a full one and I’m cool with that.

1 Like