The Heir Quest [ LAST UPDATE // SEPTEMBER 22, 2021 ]

Still loving this game!

1 Like

@lokidemon007 im so glad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i can’t wait to drop the big update already haha :grin::weary:

7 Likes

Weekly Update :scroll: — 13/08/2021

This week on “I actually enjoyed helping the Goblins:”

• I FINISHED THE GOBLINS’ SIDE-MISSION YEE-HAW!!!
  • I’m now progressing with the Orcs’ one which will be supplying some comic relief. It’s been so fun writing lmao.
  • I also have a draft of Pankine’s one which isn’t as comical as the Orc’s but not as serious as the others. Yet, is a little deeper and has some interesting lore.
  • You have the option to get a tattoo by completing it.

• I also have every Origin scene drafted, yay!! This next update is going to be a big one.

Goals for next week:

• Finish the Orcs’ mission.
  • I’ll surely start it, but I hope can finish the Pankine’s one next week as well.
20 Likes

Weekly Update :scroll: — 20/08/2021

This week on “Bestie, let’s get matching tattoos? :pleading_face:

• I finished both Orcs and Pankines’ Side-Mission! <3
  • Now I can finally move on with the rest of the Chapter!!
  • With that said, I’m writing the debate, which I’m also almost done with.
  • I found myself unhappy with the stats screen and I changed it so it looks more organized and aesthetic.
  • One: The images were too big and now they aren’t.
  • Two: The glossary is not a wall anymore, but divided into pages.
  • Three: Last but not least, the numeric variables (Attributes and Skiĺls) are shown as symbols, so the stats screen gives more of a tabletop RPG sheet vibe, which was what I was going for since the beginning.

Goals for next week:

• Finish Chapter 4.
  • Start either the Camp or the Origin scenes.
20 Likes

With this to you’ve caught my internet. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

4 Likes

and I look forward to sharing it with all of you :heart:

7 Likes

Weekly Update :scroll: — 27/08/2021

This week on “No funny comment here today, I’m just glad I finally finished Chapter 4:”

• Like I mentioned above, I finished the debate that concludes Chapter 4 <3
  • Small detail, but I also added images to the Camp, y’know can’t lose the aesthetic.
  • Meaning I decided to finish this chapter’s Camp before I start the Origins.
  • Apart from game progress, I also made Spotify Playlists, thanks to reaching 600 followers on Tumblr. It’s one about the plot and others about each RO. You can find it on Tumblr or here, in the post.
  • And, since tomorrow is C 's birthday, we’re doing a Roast for them in Tumblr to commemorate. You people are also invited!
  • Even with all this good news, my week has been terrible. I absolutely hate school and the whole judgmental, exhaustion-driving concept. You can totally blame them for disturbing my productivity.
  • The silver lining is that I’ll have a week off soon.
  • With that said, I was stuck in writing those cute “spending time with a specific RO” scenes but I think I was able to finish W 's one (I’ll be certain once I start editing).
  • So my next step is writing R 's Background Mission. :grin:

Goals for next week:

• Leave school. Haha, as if.
  • Finish the Camp scene.
  • If I got to do the one above, start the Origins!
17 Likes

Weekly Update :scroll: — 27/08/2021

This week on “Keep going, you’re almost there!”

• Well, I am focused. It’s been a long time without big updates so I want to deliver it soon. Sorry for taking so long, it may seem like I’m stalling but I’m really doing my best!
  • I have written X Camp Scene and finished R Background Mission.
  • I, of course, started C 's one and I intend to finish it yet today.
  • A little unrelated, but I think my first resume ever was denied! <3 But, I’m not giving up and am still looking for a job so pray for me.
  • Basically, that’s all I have to say. I won’t get into details of the writing process because it isn’t much interesting. But I promise to release content soon.

Goals for next week:

• Finish the entire Camp (Which was supposed to be complete already).
  • Start the Origins, and then, finally editing (derogatory)!
22 Likes

hey guys, just passing by to say that im delaying tomorrow weekly report since i have nothing to say except i finally finished writing the next demo update :heart: next step is editing and looking for obvious bugs, again, ty for the support and patience

19 Likes

I instantly love every demo that lets me shamelessly try and romance the villain/antagonist. Looking forward to what comes next!

2 Likes

lmaooo :rofl: it’s one of my favorites tropes as well!! im glad you liked :heart: and im proud to say there’s an update coming soon! just gotta finish spelling check rounds

14 Likes

An update soon? You just made my day! This game makes me so excited!

1 Like

awnn that’s so kind of you :pleading_face::sparkling_heart: im getting beat by these editing rounds rn but i finished checking the origin scenes plus found some typos in the others chapters. now im checking chapter 4 scenes!!

in fact, i finished x’s confrontation scene rounds which im sure it’s your fav ro! :grin:

5 Likes

Obviously i am eager for thr update and also the new encounters with x but even so i am more curious about how the relationships with different races/tribes will be written.

1 Like

Yup! Now I’m even more hyped!

3 Likes

i loved writing those interactions, especially with the goblins and amazons! :laughing: i hope you guys have as much fun as me

3 Likes

Huzzah and tally-ho. Sit back and here we go. There’s an update coming, so hang on to your swords.

• It’s finally here! The entire Chapter Four, and some other additions in the previous chapters, shall be up on Wednesday, 22 at 10:00am EST.

Some highlights:

• Seeing more of your own past back on Chapter One!
  • Studying with W, R, and/or C!
  • Confronting X about Baz!
  • Meeting a very… honorable person.

Note: Your saves will be lost once the game is updated.

23 Likes

In this chapter:

• Witness W scaring off cute rabbits.
  • Get a matching tattoo with R!
  • Help a drunk C.
  • Take a bath with your best— I mean, your enemy, X.
  • Help different races (to get their support)!

Other additions:

• See more of your past in Chapter One.
  • Fixed unforgiving Typos and Bugs.
  • New aesthetic Interface and corrected Content Warnings.

Note: As always, can’t wait to hear all your thoughts on this chapter and I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you have fun reading it. Also, sorry for deleting your saves!

32 Likes

My poor saves … NOO!!! I guess i gotta play from the start brb :cry:
In ch 4 when taking the senator request to find wood for raven , when you choose the magic option for the woodcutter it doesnt work , problem here is my magic is max so it should work… right?

Also quest here instead of question? The line after 1st paragraph.

3rd line goddess spelt wrong and name is showing as “first name” “first name” instead of “first name” “surname”

2nd line same misspelled as aame.

3 Likes

There seems to be some error in final camp scene. It seems to overlap with the first camp scene especially after choosing my skills

1 Like