thank you, I’m glad you feel this way
SKSJSMKJ PLS i mean, strong women do have this effect
hahaha then I guess I’m doing it right! I can’t wait to show you guys their motives
and thank YOU for playing
that’s the perfect W description haha I’m sure they would love a private dinner with you again!
Congratulations on the demo! I’m still playing so I’m not able to share my full thoughts yet, but is there any way you could add more skintone options or consider removing it?
I ask because the current options are limiting and don’t allow some people to select skintones that resemble them. I’d recommend checking out this page to see more ways to implement skintones, if you choose to keep the option.
ooh, that’s very helpful, thank you so much for this and playing the demo I’ll sure consider both options, since my intention is to be the most inclusive as possible!
or maybe I could do a poll and see which you guys prefer too. if isn’t a bother, please let me know
I’m a tad confused… I chose Atrix as my characters progenitor and then it seems to have pretty much said “You have supernatural intelligence but you’re not very intelligent”
Which is a frustratingly confusing contradiction
hahaha i’m sorry for that, guess i could have picked better wording what i meant by clever was skill, dexterity which is the lack of atrix children
i’ll change it, to avoid confusion, thank you for the feedback
I love it so far and will keep this page bookmarked! You’ve certainly peaked my interest with this!
Ah, small inconsistency I found. MC addresses fem!Squire as a man when riding closer with her! Thought I’d share that.
The Broken Rogue really make me think of this another RO that was also a cat-like creature but for the life of me I just can’t remember which game they are from, does anyone have a clue?
I’m so glad, thank you!! and sorry for the detail, I’ll be sure to update the demo to fix it
really?? if I know it, I can’t bring myself to remember it too R would love their twins, so I hope someone have a clue haha
cat like creatures, unite
I think it’s Patch from Fatehaven. I loved his romance path, I hope R will be just as fun.
Muahahaha, my harem no jutsu is tingling.
coool, I’ll search for it when I got myself some free time
KDJSKKK that is your ninja way
Now than i remember, R reminds me of the species called Basket from Anime-esque content (No otaku )
That hide-'n-seek scene give me a good chuckle of how both innocent and absurb, two grown up, one being an actual demon no less, laughing and giggling, be a child one more.
Very nice WIP so far!
I gotta admit, I was very doubtful about the use of the four temperaments at first - I generally really dislike having these as personality stats in games (though it’s my first time seeing it in IF), but SOMEHOW it works in this case, so kudos!
C isn’t really my type, but man, I love W, R AND X! I’m tempted to make this game an exception and replay a couple of times in order to try different romances, but the one that TRULY stole my heart is X, so I’ll be going for that romance first! I didn’t think they’d be so cute in their strange way.
That hide and seek scene - at least the romantic version - man, that was the sweetest thing ever… It was so pure in a sense
Some things that bothered me or left me confused:
- Could we get the choice to either have a full list of warnings at the start of the game, having the applicable warnings present at the beginning of each chapter, OR both? I mean, a choice when starting the game, to select which option would we like to have, for the warnings. Currently, the second option is the default one, and I really don’t like it, since I consider it spoilery. Not to mention, it doesn’t allow to know beforehand if the story has any triggering content, so you only discover after you start reading, when reaching the chapter when it appears.
- A list of premade names to choose from would be useful, for people who don’t want to input a name. It takes me ages to come up with names
- Also, hair and eye color choices?
- My character is a diplomat, and his progenitor is Allon. I don’t understand why the queen was surprised when I selected the staff as weapon. Sure, my MC isn’t a mage or healer, but it does make sense for an Allon linked character, doesn’t it? So sure, the three companions may be surprised, but the queen…
Also - “You hold and it doesn’t feel quite right”… I feel like the staff should “feel right” for an Allon descended MC.
- Wouldn’t X’s introduction be a bit different for an Allon descended MC? I’d assume the demon would notice that right away and be pretty surprised by the fact, even if MC only has gray patches of skin like mine.
I think that’s all! I’ll be following closely!
Well before even playing I knew I would pick Clanire and with just two…well three interactions I know I made the right choice. OZ is a little hmmm XD, they give a rook vibe (guy from the Archangels book) and trust me that can only be a good thing, anyway I haven’t seen any bugs or what not so good job so far.
that’s X for you KJSKD i’m glad it entertained you
i believe i havent heard from this one, but i’ll take a look!