You are your mother’s only child. The Queen’s only descendant.
Years have passed since the war that brought so much despair to the Allon Empire. Monsters, that for so long were treated like wild and irrational, suddenly turned against people, just to bring chaos all across the realm. As if that wasn’t enough, the people are rioting against the scarce situation they were left with the post-war, causing civil wars everywhere.
Kingdoms are crumbling. People are dying. Monsters are thriving.
All this until you meet your prophecy. One that promises that you must raise an army along with all the other three lands and deal with the monsters once and for all.
This is your quest… The Heir Quest.
- Play as a Prince, Princess, or… well, simply an Heir. Also, decide who would you like to court, or if you don’t wish to court anyone at all. And there’s no problem if you want more than one sweetheart!
- Travel across all the Empire raising an army strong enough to defeat the monsters… and their strange leader.
- Choose your strengths and your weaknesses, your armor, and your gear. As well as you may pick how you react to different conflicts and your appearance.
- Witness how your decisions mold the world around you, for your choices has consequences. The end justifies the means.
The Champion of The Realm ❍ Wymarc/Winifred/Wilmot Underhille
Once a wanderer, then a squire, now the Champion of your mother’s kingdom. Serious, dedicated, and always honorable (and really kind too) W will help you with your quest. Can you break through W’s professionalism and find a heart beneath all that coldness?
The Broken Rogue ❍ Rhys/Raven/Rodwin Sabinus
Child of a cat-like creature and a human, R is a mongrel left to the mercy of a tribe. With a sick little sister to help, the witty and rude half-blood joined you for the gold. Will the tension between both of you blossom into something completely new?
The Fleeting Healer ❍ Cyran/Clanire/Cithrel Wysanorin
Running away from scandal and a controlling mother, C is a shy, smart and noble magician from another continent. Oh, also an elf! Will you be able to cross C timidity borders (and help this poor elf with a lot of problems to solve), so your relationship can turn into something more?
The Villain ❍ Xaggokoz/Xor’gorin/Xargaraath
The antagonist. Your personal demon and leader of the monstrous army working against you. With a happy-go-lucky personality, X is always getting in your way. But in the end, will you be able to bring X to your side, or shall your relationship end with the other’s death?
- It includes:
– A prologue and three chapters from the full game;
– You may pick your gender, appearance, equipment and build your personality;
– All 4 Love Interests presentations and moments of choice with each of them;
– Five achievements worth of 45 points.
- What’s new: (June 15, 2021)
– 28,2k [+8,4k] words count;
– Fixed Typos and Bugs;
– Content Warnings are revised and now optional;
– Courting indicators on romantic options;
– Different additions for Allon, Atrix, and Xateus’s Children;
– Added achievements;
– Added hair and eyes color customization, instead of skin color;
– Chapter 3 addition, The Broken Grove.
Exactly what it sounds like.