The Guardian (Updated 1/13/19)

Summary

is this supposed to happened?

Will our wings be silver or can we have have dark wings?

coding error should work now

right now, only silver but once i progressed enough ive thought about going and letting scale color and wing color be an option.

3 Likes

Really enjoying the game so far

One thing i did find is; the you tend to put jumps of time in the middle of paragraphs, which is very jarring at times. My suggestion is to either have a paragraph break and/or indication time skipped ie: four years later

or the more extreme a page break.

1 Like

Do the Reaven have cat-like ears?

No i need to replace that concept i posted wrong one XD they originally did but i took it out.

@Megus Totally agreed I jsut went through and added a bunch I’ll post updated read soon.

4 Likes

Good game keep up the Good work.
The name doesn’t work at the selection phase.

The name works further in
Part it work parts it doesn’t

@DontJudge ill have to seek help it works when i test with quicktest and reading it

It may have something to do with the stats page since it also just says fullname as the name of the mc

Cool game! Dying to see my sister!! :grinning:

Can you romance your sister since she is not blood related

2 Likes

Haha the real question lol

For research purposes?

7 Likes

Just Curious. I know stories that adopted children marrying their adoptive siblings

1 Like

cough nee sama cough

3 Likes

Damn I’m trying to remember those stories that characters romance their adopt/foster siblings

1 Like
Small Stuff

-Why’d the King say he wanted to find out where we came from and why does he end up searching for our family? Didn’t he know the name of our races and should assume the MC family died in a ambush?
-Also when you describe the five countries maybe you should add alittle more about their weakness to differentiate them alittle more…outside of one they generally sound like they have super strong armies that no one wants to fuck with due to various abilities

-In the very beginning you should probably just type it all in present tense even if it a flashback,…it seem like a mesh between present and past …present would feel a lot more effective and engaging in my opinion.

Looking forward to killing some Winders :smirk: or maybe meet a good one?

a few grammar mistakes,but besides that the story seems interesting…I need little more to form a real opinion tho but i like the idea!