The Grim and I by Thom Baylay

…checks if September 13th is a Friday…

Why did I check that?

Congrats Thom!

Already promised at least two friends to link this game to them as soon as it is released. :blush:

4 Likes

I’m so excited to replay it again :slight_smile:
The most engaging IF, for me I’ve played so far! The release date even fits, since I’ll be doing an internship at a funeral parlour in september :smiley:

4 Likes

:wink: this seems like it could be good. It’s a little sad, but that should be expected when dealing with death. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The release date for Grim is this week (as always pending any last minute delays!) so I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported this title.

It’s something that I’ve always wanted to write about and a subject that matters a lot to me so the support I’ve received from this forum has meant the world. Thank you!!!

Also a big thank you to Choice of Games for their patience and hard work and for giving me the opportunity to share my story. :slight_smile:

So to everyone, If you weren’t around for the Beta of the full game, I hope you enjoy discovering how it ends this week, and if you have already experienced the full story, I hope you find reason to try it again :smiley:

24 Likes

I just saw your work and seeing this makes me really happy and excited. Thank you for your hard work!

5 Likes

Good to know! Learned about this late on but since the demo was great I will give it a shot! Definitely not against Death looking like Rosio Davison… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I love it when the grim reaper can shape according to our desired image…and seems like going to have a good companionship with us

It is going to be a heart warming read :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hehe… Guys this had been delay to September 27th :slight_smile:

but what is the character choice of Grim for everyone ? :-):thinking:

I would choose Amber Heard , as someone like this
grim

3 Likes

I just had to pick Yama. It’s not every day I see a choice for a Hindu god.

2 Likes

Papa Ghede! I adore the character! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well… from some of the earlier comment i read , if the MC has a romance interaction with our Reaper, will it be considered a love triangle between MC, Spouse and Reaper ?? But i am assuming the spouse and MC couldn’t love each other anymore right ? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi all,

If you haven’t seen, yes unfortunately the game has been postponed for another 2 weeks. I don’t have any control over this part of the process and from what I understand, Hosted Games is also at the whim of many other uncontrollable factors so please be patient.

Thank you to everyone for continuing to support this game! I hope sincerely that you will be able to play it soon!

T xxx

13 Likes

It’ll be worth the wait. I saw the beta and it was really good! I think it’ll make it into my favorites list :slight_smile: .

9 Likes

Dissapointed it wasn’t released today, but that’s ok, I have a feeling this game will be one of the best in the HG library. I can’t wait for it to come out dude.

3 Likes

Garmr/Black dog all the way :hushed:

5 Likes

Is that the Black Dog from British folklore? Lol… :-):joy:

4 Likes

Garmr’s Norse, but yep I was kind of imagining a mish mash between him and the black dogs from the UK myths. Kind of seemed fitting for a grim :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So i guess you are going to ask the reaper to become Zachary Quinto then :-):joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think you’d make it to the after life in one piece with Sylar as your grim :laughing: . Besides, I kind of like large scarey black dogs.

4 Likes

Sylar turn to the Light, if i am not mistaken… he is learning to be a hero now :wink:

3 Likes