The Great Tournament Sequel

Just a FYI: it is against forum rules to ask about release dates and update dates. No biggy here since I know your new but just avoid those touchy questions and bumping/necroing really old WiP threads up and you should be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man. Will keep it in mind in the future.

Im actually curious to see who it still around. Like certain people mightbe dead but who do you all wanna see in part 2?

I want to see the knight who took us as
His squire to be secretly alive

1 Like

he is alive. i saved him in the epilogue of the first part.

1 Like

I donā€™t think you know what a spoiler isā€¦

ah sorry. :sweat_smile:

Its cool just try to remember not to give anything away without the spoiler tags. Then it is there fault for looking lol

1 Like

OH MY GOD!!! SIGN ME UP NOW OR I WILL DIE .

pls just a die hard or already died fan

1 Like

Update

The game is currently being reviewed by COG.

13 Likes

Congrats on your 3rd book (I think). I will be happy to see it when it comes out :+1:

3 Likes

The excitement is real!!

3 Likes

I won the tournament at easy fifficulty. I married princess Hannah and I always stuck to the path of a good warrior . I would really like to beta test this game.

1 Like

Hey, I just wanted to say what a great job you did on The Great Tournament. I was shocked at its depth and intrigue, and then I find out THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL :astonished::astonished::astonished:. This has been some of the best news Iā€™ve ever heard and Iā€™d just like to ask if I could be a part of the beta testers for the game. Once again, amazing work on the game :pray::pray::pray:.

4 Likes

Hey man look I donā€™t know if our new or not but you arenā€™t supposed to ask when things are being updated or released. And please read previous post before you start asking questions.

4 Likes

He didnt ask about the release date

2 Likes

ā€œestimate on next installmentā€ that is asking.

2 Likes

Iā€™m wrong on the wording but itā€™s there.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for spoiling an ending, and why did you just randomly bring up death?

Thatā€™s great news! I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, and now Iā€™m very much looking forward to the sequel!

Iā€™d also be interested in participating in the beta.

I finished the game with what I suppose is the ā€œbestā€ ending(?): won the tournament and married Hannah.