The Great Tournament Sequel

You can get the staff early in the game when you choose to visit the magicians. Look at the strange looking staff then convince them to give it to you (you need at least 2 diplomacy stat). As for the assassin one, it’s a part of the dark ending of the game where you use the king as a human shield.

Thanks for telling. Really.

How can i beat the barbarian at valra on hard mode they have 4000+ and i have less than 1500 =_=

10th playthrough… Still working on it :smirk:

This is going to be review for GT2 in my way.

Looks like The Great Tournament 2 is not famous as The First one.
The reason is not because of prequel is bad or boring. I think it’s because of having another stories in it. I am not sure but i think %90 of players chose to marry Hannah in first game.
And now, we played the for Hannah and remaining story of Main Character.
But the story that we expected was too short and not detailed. First of all, i thought in the ending of first story We were becoming King and rule with Hannah.
But in this story, we are Prince and Hannah is the Ruler of the Magincia.
We loved to love Hannah in first game. A person like you all would like to love if you were lived in medieval era.
So, in this game, romanticism maybe it was good enough but not detailed as the first game. We are upset about it.
This was part of Hannah.

Second part is the fact that other stories are longer that being with Hannah. Maybe someone liked but I actually didn’t like being MC’s character. I am preparing myself to being king but than some other story pop ups. I don’t say that the story was bad, it was good. But still not good as first one.

Thirs part is of course the length of wars.
They don’t end.

Last thing is maybe a little extra but what the hell happened to our family :slight_smile: I remember I had a brother. Why he is not appearing in any of stories? Do not we care about him at all :slight_smile:

I think that was it. I might have forgotton something but ill edit if i remember.

Ending of my article will be the talent of author.
I can see his talent and hardwork. He can write and he really should. Because his Universe is a golden mine. Maybe full with diamonds.

I am not sure if he will work about it but i think he can write another “the great tournament” story. With full of details of our life, romantic, character improvement but the most important of all: emotions.

He did this once. He can do it again.
I don’t care about his games would be “bad”. I would buy them anyway. They deserve this. These games and magincia are best.

3 Likes

Please someone can tell me how to marry Hannah or how to become king without Prince of Magincia scenario? Please? Someone said we can do this but no man i cannot find it Geez. Please help.

1 Like

There is a way to become king but its in the end

1 Like

Yeah as far as I’m aware, you becoming king only happens at the end, not at the start. (I picked being King as my boon then had to watch a botched vote end up with Hannah winning over me anyway.)

1 Like

How so? I did everything. There was no option? Can you guys tell me the directions and an ss of options please?

I dont really remember that much bc i only played picking Hannah for boon once but at the end usually theres a guy that wants u to become king you can accept his proposal or decline it but like i said i dont really remember someone can tell u better

Oh, i kinda remember now… But i thought it was a betrayal to Hannah because you basically overthrow her. I see, i see…

1 Like

Yeah but your still married to her but she’ll be pissed at u i dont know i thought in this game i would be king not a prince another reason why this game lacked and i know im not the only one who thought that too

Okay, I’m having trouble with the start of the game. It seems like no matter what stats I choose, my main character fails epicly in everything he does for the tournament. Is this normal or am I spreading my stats too thin?

There are a lot of things in these games that rely heavily on RNG and Luck, stats help sure but if you roll low then there’s not much to be done.

You need to have at least 10 rule stat ( you get this by being a strong leader, winning battles and things like that) or to align yourself with the traditionalist party to get the option to be king. After you finish the battle in Valra you can go back to Redwood and try to become king. You will need to marry Hannah but you can refuse and still become king due to the people supporting you.

1 Like

Thanks for info. I played like 12 times of Lord of Redwood withour being king…

So the only way to romance semia is by being married with Hannah

1 Like

Seems like a very steep trade off… Considering most people will be more attached to Hannah, I would guess?

I’d romance Semia just to see what it’s like though… ((Forgive me, bby.))

2 Likes

I saw an “issue” at the pass attack by branich. It was 400 vs around 3000, Robert suggest to use archer so i did. The first ennemy wave lost 2k. The second 2k.
Numbers are not compliant and… is it not too easy?

Well actually in hard mode you need to get around 850 soldiers and train them till their level hits 3+ so you can defeat 7500 Brunichian… and that is… hard.

2 Likes