The Great Tournament Sequel

Hm, alright, let me try this again.

Actually, you could be right. I may be getting some of my play-throughs confused.

So u can play as your child and if u can does anyone know how?

The 100 days or so you are waiting for the barbarian attackā€¦ totally long and useless. I really think Part 1 was far better

YES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE, I have died many deaths and have been reborn again, I would love an checkpoint system. Also What happened to my other 8 children I had with Hannah in the other game :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

My favorite is the Champion Of Valra so far, since i couldnā€™t beat it on hardā€¦ I just rage quitted after second playthrough. By quit i mean, giving a break. A break to only that path :yum:

Well, A lot of spoiler you wouldnā€™t regret seeing, people! Pictures on hard is just amazing. I dropped my chin when i saw the sketch of Abi :open_mouth: . It was a hilarious moment for sure. And some other drawings are actually nice. Thanks thanks thanks :blush:

1 Like

Well, itā€™s definitely frustrating but on hard you actually stop and think few mins before acting, and that has a reward, really. So im ok with that. But a checkpoint system as Jerieth said he was considering would be well-fit there, though i have a feeling itā€™s so close to end a checkpoint would be unsatisfactoryā€¦

2 Likes

How do you see the pictures?

2 Likes

Play on hard as Jerieth said.

Im not sure how many there is or how much the difficulty effects it in another scenarios but i know it effects a lot in i assume Champion of Valra scenario. (The one you go to Valra to help them defeat barbarians. And which assumably the hardest and longest path If you want further spoiler for the some choices i will tell what i tried and got satisfied a lot. I really donā€™t recommend looking into this Win the tournament, choose tax-free Redwood, marry Abilene, Vote for Hannah. You figure out the restā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Popping in with some fanart!

It started out as a study of metal and how to color it, but then it evolved to some playful armor design, and then finally a full blown drawing of my MC and his son. (Crown Prince playthrough.)

Thank you very much @Jerieth for making a game I canā€™t help but replay over and over! (Iā€™m working on a Lord of Redwood playthrough on Hard now. Pain is real, lol.)

10 Likes

The staff of power is in swamp castle. right?

I thought it was in Firebend tho i donā€™t remember Swamp Castle well. Though i donā€™t remember if Swamp Castle was in the same universe too :smirk:

1 Like

It is and they are.
Same World, same stuff.
By the way, I am waiting for new update. This game really needs an update for checkpoint and making fights faster(maybe a little more detailed.)
Even without these the game is still great.
@jerieth did a great job with creating this awesomeness.

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t it the evil staff in Swamp Castle that if you used it you got possessed by some dead necromancer?
I think it was also the staff that Ben asked you to get from the fire mages academy

1 Like

That is some great artwork. I love the style and the quality is amazing.

5 Likes

I played Swamp Castle like 100 times at least but i am not still avaible to get that stuff. And get the achiement ofā€ assasine someone importantā€

I have no option of thoseā€¦

I chose to become king at first. Can someone help please? I am not going to choose anything.
I am looking for marring Hannah.
I defeated barbarians at Valra.
Since there was no help, I chose for land and gold. I did not end up marrying her of courseā€¦ I played for 3 hours for nothing again :frowning:

I just looked at it, it seems that for doing this you donā€™t have to become king, play scenario when you are not king ( it would take long time to get oriented in Authorā€™s script and conditions you need to fulfill about this , but commonly, donā€™t marry anyone (you can, but you will abadon your wife and child then) and Win against Barbarians (doesnā€™t matter if through battle or diplomacy or mix). If you play scenario when you asked a Maginicia Becoming republic, you can pursuade her to agree to it (Civil war wonā€™t happen) but if you would want to be King (dont forget you dont have to win a vote at the start, I recommend you voting for Hannah) and you will have high rule in your realm, your advisors will advise you marry her (how I said, your wife thing), if you refuse, CIVIL WAR occurs between you and Hannah and you can decide what will you do with her (no marriage) TL;DR or incomprehensible make sure to not be king, gain high rule and advisors will tell you. Maybe if you will have high rule already in your scenario, you will have that option too

The problem is that i cannot see those options. they are not showing themselves. I donā€™t see those as options. I played 2 times. They didnā€™t show up. Can you tell me what exactly you did to get those options please?