The Great Tournament Sequel

I turn down Valra’s proposal and return to Magincia but still not marry to hannah. What do i do?…

@Kie You have to choose to become king, then you can choose marrying Hannah or :
-Letting her live but away from the capital
-Banishing her from magnicia
-Executing her
Personally I chose the execution because nobody double crosses me and lives

2 Likes

no no no. there is a option to convince her to make me king after defeat the barbarian as the prince but i cant select the option but can only select other 2 way to become king

At least Regent sounds better than just Prince. I get some power but Hannah can have the official title lol.

2 Likes

I thought you were talking about the path of the mc who chose to be king or heir as their boon

Did anyone get an error trying to restore your gameplay from gt1 to gt2

Did anyone won the game if you lost Tournament, and would be willing to share info? I just have the feeling it isn’t possible without accepting a bribe from Malik, tried many options, still marching to death… Thx a lot

EDIT: I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GT2, WHEN YOU CREATE NEW GAME AND CHOOSE YOU LOST THE TOURNAMENT. I THOUGH IT WOULD BE CLEAR WHEN THERE WE DISCUSS SEQUEL xD

1 Like

How can you get the options available to use fire magic? I select that i learned it, but can never select it during the game. It’s quite frustrating.

1 Like

You have to tell the truth. That means, you only know the basics. You have never been attending a fire academy in Veritas or that other city now idk name

with respect to Semia someone could tell me how much relevance it has, because knowing who is a daughter I do not know how to treat it

1 Like

I still won the game when i choose to duel valen and lose but not try accepting the bribe yet

It is possible but i think quite hard, i did it in my third playthrough(normal), i won the joust by only aiming to head, then i used magic against Malik but that alone is not enough, i dont remember my other choices in the tournament tho. And, meet with the guy who sent letter to you, unarmed and alone. Trust that guy.

I don’t remember that much but you need to choose training intelligence in your second chance of training various skills. Then you will have the chance to train with Ben(i think only if you let him go durin war) and then he will throw you a fireball, when one sec left till he sends you the fireball, Clear Your Thoughts. Then using the magic option should be available against Malik. At least that was how it happened to me.

Well, even though i investigated her, what i hear is just townspeoples superstition, a wise man told me she is probably not, and she turns out beneficial to you and you can even romance her :grin:

EDIT: Sorry… Somehow forgot i was on the Sequel thread for a second there :hugs:

2 Likes

I have a doubt, about when that happens because in the voting it does not matter if I vote for me, even if I win hannah inclusi if I chose as a boon to be king.

sry, I thought about the sequel how people said here, about creating new game and choosing you lost the tournament

1 Like

I am sorry but i really have to admit that i hated war moments in this game. It keeps TOO long. I am playing game to finish another story everyday. So it makes is so annoying.
One more thing, last game i played was like 3 hours, but i died for nothing. Dying is so, so so annoying for nothing.

1 Like

I have considered using a checkpoint system, but was told it could take away from the suspense or people could reload to take advantage. I think I implemented a prototype version in the Justice For Magincia scenario, the one if you lost the tournament (your first death reloads a chapter with your previous stats), but I think it is only active if you play on easy. There is an update coming, I made a few tweaks to some combat scenes especially the combat in Valra. Let me know if you like the idea of a checkpoint system. I may implement it in future games, but it would only let you continue once if I did.

5 Likes

Ok, I found a bug in coding. It happens when I am playing in scenario when I lost tournament and Lost to Valen in challenge When I am playing as a Abilene’s daughter, in the end of the game, I have a chance to attack Malik or get Hannah killed. When I use short sword and eventually kill him, after some time Hannah get ovethrowed and everytime, bug occurs and I am back in past, heading with Hannah to Brunich. Should it be considered as a dead end? else, If I yell to the guards - dead end, If I kill Malik- bug occurs. other ways excluding throwing it to the nobles leads to being exiled.
EDIT: I have already finished that scenario on both way but I am serious with the thing about the bug (spoiler tag)

1 Like

Well… dying in a game will make us feel so grateful that we are actually alive right ? :smile:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well it’s shame I don’t have screen of it, but Iuckily or not, I found one in the scenario when I lost the tournament due to loosing joust with Valen and also loosing challenge (one chance to replay, howewer I think in this scenario it is kinda useless since you can replay this game with the same choices to the end by few minutes) if I interfere and Hannah will still be killed but not also me (Abilene’s Daughter), I have option to say that I will not say anything and normally, I would be killed, but I got a chance to replay since visiting Capital (After returning from Valra with Anne and that other guy.) It was supposed to be hidden, even if you say here you will think of adding this checkpoint to the future games? It definetely said, I can load game in the checkpoint.

Again, like I said earlier, your games have far too many failure states where you have to start from the beginning. It’s like the Takeshi’s Challenge of interactive fiction.