The Great Tournament Hints

For Abilene, you need to invite her to join and fight at the start of the game, you can find her in the game stands. Then, go to the moon festival, go to the game stands, then you stand a chance to romance her.
For Nadine, don’t retreat, she’ll die if you retreat. To catch pets for her, you need to hunt a fox or rabbit, choose catch it, then when you catch it choose the option to keep it as a pet. You don’t need to train them, you can just give it to Nadine afterwards. Only Ashera requires a ring to get married. You automatically marry the other three girls if you win the tournament. I hope that helps. :smiley:

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, this happens when you’re losing to Malik, if the option to use the fire does not appear, it’s because you do not need it to beat him.

I think that’s it, the only time I used fire, I was in poor health (35 or 40), tired and I think Malik was tired too, but in a better state than me.

1 Like

The game was awesome. But to get to the point, I was given the option to use the fire magic in the final match, but I was so busy trying to kick that guy’s ass, I didn’t even know I had the option until I pushed Next.

I am impressed that a lot of people haven’t been able to use Fire Magic, and I have gotten the opportunity on my second read.

I want to share hints but also don’t wanna spoil everything, so I will just speak vaguely.

Somewhere, when you meet Ben, two options will appear “Military Training” and “Something about Fire Magic”. —you still have to make the right decision after such, but been will teach you there.

…When you talk to Ben about the Staff, and he sends you, go to the Fireband and go into the Academy. Don’t ask anything about Fire Magic until after you receive the Staff. Once you do, it will say “But I do have the ability”, and you will succeed.

Continue the game however, and then when you fight that final guy, it will give you the option to use the Fire Magic.

I know I am probably super late. Still fun to share.

2 Likes

Hi, I do not know if they already answered, but is it possible that the MC marries more than one RO?

No… only can stay in relationship with one person

1 Like

That is a question even I have asked. Therefore, I dated Nadine, also dating Abilene. I couldn’t say yes to both of them. Instead, they just kept switching. When I said yes to dating Nadine, I broke up with Abilene; and when I said yes to Abilene, I broke up with Nadine. The game just ends with whoever you last dated.

2 Likes

I know that you posted this a while ago but I don’t see a response so I’ll just answer. It means when there are 20 days left, not after 20 days.

Hey, I’ve been wondering how does Sir Robert survive?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

I just finished both thegreattournament 1 and 2 , im satisfied , but there’s something that bothers me , since i choose a path to be a prince and marry hannah

Where is my old family :'v ? Vaughn , my mother and my sick father. I thought after becoming a prince i will see them again living in the capital , but i never heard of them ever since i left my home to work as a squire.

Did i miss anything ?

1 Like

Any idea how to convert magincia into a republic ??
I have been trying a lot for it

I followed your advise but my character keep saying he’s a pissboy

You have to romance (not sure) and/or talk to the girl in veritas and do good in the debate. Than ask the republic boon from the king and well in book 2 its you vs hannah. I hope that helps

I actually never thought of that and I havent seen a mention of them in all my playthroughs and I have done a lot of them

I want to know In the end, I married princess, and kill cutvell son , Lord cutvell like threatening towards the princess Hanna and, like dagger in throat, but Hannah mumbling something like shock lord cutvell And like letting go of caution for Hanna to let go,do hannah already pregnant with his son because Hanna mumbling something to make shock lord cuthvell :scream: if that so mc get green hat :thinking:

Anytime I visit firebend the option the visit the academy is grayed out even though I spoke to ben can anyone tell me why.