The Golden Rose: Book One by Ana Ventura

Congraaaaaaaats :tada: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

@Anathema
That’s crazy! Congratulations!!! I’m so excited to play the finished game when it releases - and replay it a lot because there’s 1 million frickin words!! Absolutely wild. I do have one question though, what is the average word count per playthrough if you don’t mind me asking?
Extremely excited :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada: You’re one heck of a writer! Your ability to write the different locations on the game so vividly is astounding! You should be proud of your work and really, you’ve got nothing to worry about the game. It’s amazing already!

2 Likes

Congratulations! And good luck with the testing! (When you get to it, that is.)

2 Likes

For me, there are a select few WIPs on this site that are in that echelon of “automatic buy” when they reach completion and eventually go on sale. The Golden Rose, being so incredibly well-written, is absolutely one of them. Congratulations!

14 Likes

This is great congratulations!!!

1 Like

Yay, congrats! I’m so happy for you! And well, for me too, considering it’s now one step closer of me being able to play that gem.

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Let it be known that I most certainly did not squeal at your latest post. I didn’t… okay, so maybe I did. I am so, so, so terribly excited to purchase TGR! Seriously. I would have happily waited a thousand years for this title to be published. I know for a fact that your story is going to be high up the charts. The choices are plenty, the narration is chefs kiss, and it is filled with delicious lore and fleshed-out side characters I already care about…

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

8 Likes

Congratulations! It is a really great news. The Rose is one of the games that I anxiously wait for. I also never expected that it’ll reach THAT word-count. It’s truly impressive. Now’s the time for a well-deserved rest. :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations on finishing writing your game @Anathema :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, this has been amazing and what an achievement!! All the best for the final stages and hope to see it soon!

1 Like

Holy shit, that’s awesome!

2 Likes

Congrats! I can def say I’ve played your demo many times over! Can’t wait to see it in its completion.

1 Like

Congrats!

We are all proud of you.

15, I believe is the limit; you can open more than one thread too.

8 Likes

First of all, congratulations on officially finishing writing and coding! I cant believe it, I’m so so excited already even though there’s still a bit more to do. Like so many others have said, this is one of those games that will be automatic buys for me the moment it’s out, so I’m really excited to keep hearing from you and your progress until I can finally play it over and over:)!

As for this, I’m afraid I can’t supply the exact answer, but I was part of the beta-testing for another game last year and there were 23 of us in the PM group, hope that helps a bit:)

3 Likes

That’s wonderful, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! That’s awesome!

1 Like

So happy for you! This is without a doubt my most anticipated WIP this year. I can’t wait to play it! Good luck with beta testing, as well! I never participate in those because I’d rather play the fiiiiiiinal product and not worrying about giving specific feedback or looking for mistakes, but for sure I’ll be one of the first to buy the game when it’s released! Congrats again!

2 Likes