The Golden Rose (WIP) - Final Public Demo Released

What’s the stat check on that? Do you have to double down on influence?

Great, thank you for the red flags :scream:

3 Likes

This game is awesome! One of the best fantasy games I’ve seen in a long time. Quick question: I know Alessa and Hadrian are the only two confirmed RO’s but are there any other flings or minor romances available?

the author may make Alain and his sister ROs too?

1 Like

I can’t remember if I’ve written a review for this game or not, so imma write one anyways :relieved:. But honestly this is SOOOO GOOOOD!!! Trust me, future readers, this is amazing and I cannot wait for the release!! :smile::smile:

The characters, the world, the scenes, and just the everything is :relieved::ok_hand: chefs kiss

Trust me you will fall in love with the characters and if the ones that are yet to be introduced are written as well as the ones that are shown? Well,

some RO’s hearts may have to be broken :sob:

9 Likes

Since I still can’t get on the Discord (my own fault :sob:) I wanted to share my MC. Her name is Nayru and she’s totally in love with Hadrian. Just waiting on him to make a move.

13 Likes

Where to find this Coin which is mentioned in the picture?

2 Likes

In the earlier scene where you were lost in a tomb (before meeting Alessa and Hadrian). If I’m not mistaken, you need to dash through the room and then jump down and pry that coin.

7 Likes

You won’t actually have to jump in the pit if you’re aiming for a high caution character after obtaining the coin, as long as you inspect the shrine after rushing toward the sound of the water. The entire theme of the ruin plus the later discovery of the famous quote “Fortune favors the bold” hints at this being the minimum requirement. Have fun reading. :grin:

3 Likes

Pls tell me if I’m going against the rules (i’ll delete it): When will there be a call for beta testers?

typos

Alessa’s hands tighten on the reins as you put your lightly against her stomach. yours?

You close your eyes , taking comfort in Alessa’s soft weight against you. Remove space before comma

"Lord, Open me doors. Uncap?

Having dismissed you, the small stocky Innkeeper stands perfectly still. Should innkeeper really be capitalized here?

You walk causally, melting into the crowd. casually?

A prickling at the back o your neck has you looking over your shoulder. of

It’s just a few black sheep that soils the group." spoils

It would not do to be caught spying on Church’s priests. Probably right but, the Church or Church priests.

“Were their holier than thou ears heard you instead of my dirty ones? Hm?” had? Were their ears heard doesn’t look right to me

"And so the dogs thinks itself the master. dog

Also the link commands on the last page are broken

2 Likes