The Golden Rose: Book One - Submitted to Hosted Games!

Actually really glad my May is super busy. Will help everything go by faster. Gave the long demo another run just to torment myself.

12 Likes

The Golden Rose Official Demo is live!

Look at how shiny it is! :sob:

June 2nd! Just three weeks’ time. We’re almost there. :rose:

99 Likes

So exciting!! Feels like time’s going by so slow but so fast at the same time, haha. Can’t wait to play it through soon🥰

1 Like

nope imma stick to it and wait for the full book, tempting very tempting but imma just be frustrated come the end of chapter four.

7 Likes

blankers removed the old demo lol dammit

cant wait to torture hadrian more with a flirty mc B)

6 Likes

Is there a way for Hadrian declare to us if we are male in the demo? Same question goes for Alessa and female MC?

3 Likes

Hello! No, the confession scene is only available for MCs of the opposite sex from Hadrian or Alessa. Since they start the game with a crush on you depending on your gender :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Congrats on the soon to be release! Can’t wait to play the full game.

3 Likes

Billy is hands down the best portrayal of a horse I’ve ever read, and I’ve owned horses for upwards of 10 years so you can trust me on being a knowledgeable observer of all equine. I grinned from ear to ear when I read “ * Bond with a stubborn old horse.” !!! Bless his soul.

13 Likes

Ahhh gotcha, I thought that I did some wrong choices and then accidentally made Alessa have a crush on the MC. Thanks for the answer.

2 Likes

Billy is the best character and I would die to protect him.

19 Likes

Why everyone like him?

Well… When you make an effort to take care of the stubborn old fart, there are hints of begrudging reciprocation. Billy does his best to be crotchety despite these little hints, but he does appreciate it when the MC makes an effort. I… can’t imagine he was well looked after, despite clearly being an elderly animal. He’s an ass, but given time, I think he’ll soften up a touch.

33 Likes

lol ya i got that impression durning some events

I’m so looking forward to the full game and I love Hadrian and Billy, both need lots and lots of attention and love <3

13 Likes