The Golden Rose: Book One by Ana Ventura

wonderful and amazing game, I love the characters who are with you from the beginning (aww, Hadrian, I love him so much :'D) the horse is hilarious xD and I love the whole Indiana-Jones alike vibe <3 I’ll buy it when it comes out as a game :smiley:

8 Likes

You guys

I was given the copyedited files, and I sent them back with all the corrections the lovely people at Hosted Games needed me to make, and it seems - it seems! - that we’re all set for June 2nd! :partying_face:

136 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

:partying_face:

8 Likes

why cant we get it today dammit ^_-

2 Likes

28 Likes

Amazing! Congrats!!!

3 Likes

I just checked out the extended demo, Vallen is beginning to look like a very important character:
I have a feeling she’s under a spell or possessed The long stare at the gate when the MC first enters the city which she doesn’t seem to be aware of and the part where she mentions the MCs gloves and once again moves on like she never said anything

14 Likes

Remy bolts through the house, shouting for Rayvn all the while.

Riese peeps out of the parlor with a raised eyebrow. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“…we got a date, SeSe.” :smiley:

*Rayvn looks up in bewilderment as Remy bursts into the study, eyes wild with excitement. Two words are said…

“June 2nd.”

…and an exultant roar of anticipation is heard as Rayvn storms to the armory. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

can you paste the link to the extended demo? im an idiot and cant find it :,3

Awesome looking forward to it!

1 Like

It’s most likely the Patreon demo they can’t link it, well they can but it would be a shitty move. Good news is the game drops in under one month!!

I did post the link but it was deleted

Probably their reasoning for deleting it except as you see below

It’s publicly available

thank you !

I love this game so much! I’m so hyped that it’s releasing in less than a month! :tada:

That being said, I’m so torn between Alessa and Ysabella. Did you have to make them so charming :tired_face:/j

23 Likes

Do we have a full list of ROs, then? OP still only says Hadrian and Alessa.

5 Likes

Wow June ! Why you don’t come faster!

1 Like

Unless the author has changed mind since then, I don’t know.

15 Likes

Thanks!

why not both ^_-