The Game of War (WIP) (10k!)

Tempting

This is awesome i hope you manage to pull it off🤩

I love this work. Has a high potential the current problem I want to be fix is the status bar. It’s not appearing.

Hi guys, just letting you know I’ve fallen ill, hence the lack of communication. The Christmas update is going to be a lot shorter than expected, but I’m very happy with a lot of the quality.

13 Likes

I wish you the best

2 Likes

How would you prefer the transfer between characters after one dies?

• Clan Lineage
  • Party Based
0 voters
4 Likes

I’ll be releasing the update in the morning, I got absolutely swamped at work today

7 Likes

Is the update going to be released today?

Doing some final touch ups on alpha 2.0

3 Likes

Small problem with bug fixing update is delayed till tomorrow

6 Likes

just wanted to ask how big is this and what percent of its have been done. Thanks

Please don’t ask about updates, especially not repeatedly. It will happen if and when it happens.

My bad i didn’t know this was a rule

1 Like

I see you’re pretty new here. I suggest going to the pinned post called “Welcome to the Choice of Games Forum” and reading up on forum rules. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, there’s barely anything, not even prologue… Let’s see how it goes.

3 Likes

Alright, small update posted, mostly lore. About 3,000 word update. Remind me not to schedule updates, because clearly my expectations on timetables are a little off.

17 Likes

Why did you switch to moody?

Just experimenting with different things until the gameplay loop is set

1 Like

If it’s not too late to suggest a romance to yah I do always enjoy a game that has at least one big gruff in there.

2 Likes

Have you seen that the only functional path is after you have a contest of “endurance” with a hot demon chick

2 Likes