The Funny Thread

Hey I know that was you @FairyGodfeather
I shall not accept that either @FairyGodfeather
Grammera still on point Rosemod
Just add another n @FairyGodfeather
NOOOOOO that’s even worse @FairyGodfeather

@FairyGodfeather Pan Lard is utterly INSANE. You see this is why a revolution is always being planned. :smiley::smiley::smiley::joy::joy::joy: Sigh.
Here it’s PunLord or Punny Lord

I give up on you @FairyGodfeather​:smiley::smiley::smiley::joy::joy::joy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Andddddddd I’m done​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I guess we could say that you’re “egg”-static…

…yeaaaa imma stop now. :sweat_smile:

Legendary Eusebio and Figo hadn’t won the title with Portugal, but Ronaldo did it!
and really nice to see Sir Alex Ferguson’s happy face with smile!

Sigh that pun was corny enough but with the current situation you made it like a 1000 times more corny :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: and I sure do love some corny puns​:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Um @FairyGodfeather I am 100% confused on what my title means​:smiley::joy::smiley::joy::smiley:

http://reallycorny.com/sites/default/files/shuck-corn.jpg

Wow @FairyGodfeather you have reclaimed your throne as the funniest moderator unless @Cecilia_Rosewood has something? Probably not anything close to yours.

This is my favourite corny video. It makes me smile.

Hmmmm it’s actually pretty funny. Props to you @FairyGodfeather but I still rank you second as I’m the PUNNIEST PERSON here​:joy::smiley::joy::smiley::joy::smiley:

So not the general of corn puns, but the kernel?

I know, I’ll leave.

Also because about half this thread needs it:

Partners can be muuuch more different :smiling_imp:

Just looking thru my phone to see what I have

Special for Germany fans!! :grin:

Seeing as how the Pokémon GO servers been for the first few days…

i have lost several incense and lucky eggs over those server crashes so i know the pain lol

First… a hastily typed variation of my favorite joke:
Two cats - one named ‘One Two Three,’ the other named ‘Un Deux Trois-’ attempt to cross a river in the winter. Ice cracks, both fall in, but One Two Three cat makes it out okay. As for the other one, well…

I am sad to say that the Un Deux Trois quatre cinq.

Second:
I’m slightly disappointed that I’ve yet to see any elephant jokes in my skimming (please point and laugh in my general direction if I’ve simply missed 'em.) Corny puns are one thing, certainly, but the store-bought kind gets grease everywhere. Elephant jokes are always a treat, whether locally grown or spawned in a corporate lab somewhere.

How do you stop a charging elephant? Take away his credit card.

How do you get down from an elephant? You don’t! You get down from a goose.

The classic movie quote: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know.

Anything not concerning elephants is irrelephant.

and so on.

Ooh, also…

I thank the Poké-gods that, ignoring a small number of server hiccups the first day or so, things have basically gone well for me. I’ve yet to lose anything important.

That said, color me a lively shade of disappointed that nobody’s been of a mind to make a Pokémon GO/The Purge crossover parody wherein a group of plucky youngsters plot to break into Fort Knox or the White House or something during the lawless hours in order to hit PokéStops or catch Pokémon that may be found within…

Your koalafications are irrelephant.

I read that somewhere.

Ursamebody questioning my koalafications? This is simply unbearable…

Before anyone says anything: yes, I know that koalas aren’t actually bears. Please don’t let’s be pandantic…

A liitle story from Formula 1.
Jos Verstappen ( Max Verstappen’s father, Max - the youngest driver in F1 , just 18) let his son buy a new Porshe sport car… :grinning: