The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

Yes Mc Donald’s got sued by a lady who burnt herself on her fresh hot coffe. She based it off of the fact that there was no warning given or printed.

1 Like

Roxanne: Sex jokes.
Dagger: pet names.
Voice: silent angst.

I’m starting to notice that everybody has a little Personality quip xD

4 Likes

I love that. Makes them more human in their freakish ways.

1 Like

You say that until you discover Vex’s little quip:

Casual murder xD

1 Like

The whole bloody incident involving his monkey and some others was a little wave with the fence post. (Odd translation of a German phrase)

1 Like

…Seriously, I dislike that kind of people :disappointed_relieved: It’s like that short story of an asshole named John or something like that, who moved to an industrial (and not advisable) area and started suing because “the area was full of factories and was dangerous.”

…What fence? :sweat_smile: What does that mean?

@Nathan_Faxon my, t’s true! But don’t forget:

Vex quip is also grunting, silent brooding or glaring :laughing:
Furor: hella handsy.
Sootie: likes to stare too much.

3 Likes

And Ember: lots of pranks.

1 Like

Cassius: making everyone hate him because he can.

2 Likes

The teenager filled with angst: Voice

2 Likes

The original saying goes: Ein wink mit dem Zaunpfahl.

It’s a complicated wait of saying really obvious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also they all sound so awesome in their own way.

And let’s not forget the guy who sued redbull because he didn’t get wings and couldn’t fly.

1 Like

HEY!
Don’t hate on that man he’s a _freak_ing genius! :smirk:

1 Like

Or the case of a teen who couldn’t open a bag with the “easy open” thingie, used a radial arm saw and cut his thumb off: his parents sued the company and won. There are tons of cases like that :sweat_smile:

We can do a lot with that!

The MC is naturally _freak_ing out in this game!
What Vex did to that corpse was _freak_ish!

I’m going to leave before I get drawn into this freakin mess and stay up all night word playing and punning with you guys

Also yes let everyone’s first choice be heavy machinery when faced with the challenge of opening a small bag of whatever it was he was trying to shove in is pie hole

2 Likes

I’ve seen sexual innuendos and jokes in a few CoG and Hosted games I’ve played. I don’t think there would be a problem especially if it is part of the character.

1 Like

It literally means to give a broad hint. The hint is so big and oviously as waving with a fence…or in some areas with a church tower. You can’t overlook it.

2 Likes

Oh, well, I’m a very obvious person and as subtle as a brick wall :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I know Lycoris is in Spain, but it’s only 5:12 pm here.

Not at all. Vex and his monkey, yes. You may qualify as one of those decorative little walls you could trip over if the grass was high enough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m from Germany my friend. 00:13 here

2 Likes

I think in this case the reaction you aim for from your readers excuses every lack at subtlety. Otherwise the horror wouldn’t be as impressive.

2 Likes