The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

Clearly this is hinting that she may have other body parts sewn. Maybe she’s like frankenstein’s monster and has her limbs sewn on :wink: okay maybe not :smile: but! She’s unnaturally quiet, everything she does makes no sound whatsoever. She would make a great thief/assassin if she had no problem with doing it :smirk:

@Lycoris My bad, I didn’t notice. I’ll just wait for it to come out then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought this game was pretty fun so far but the thing I thought was the best was for the first time ever my name was one of the name options! kinda stupid to be happy about that but still, I thought it was pretty cool.

4 Likes

I feel you on that, my name (Valerie) is never an option. It’s just a little too uncommon.

1 Like

@ashestoashes018 Hahaha, maybe you get a small surprise in the future :wink:

2 Likes

NEED MORE FUROR!!!
I think he saw something in you so he picked you personally to be turned into a freak.

Just like to say that I love the demo

In theory, Furor didn’t make an appearance (yet); he’s only mentioned :smile: Though a lot of people think that the dark haired lad in the prologue is actually Furor… my my, who knows!

Hahaha, what can I say? The fella is definitely interested in you :blush:

@beksinator I definitely love AHS! :heart_eyes: Too bad that there’s a rumor saying that the next season won’t have Evan Peters in the cast :disappointed_relieved:

Alfie Enoch would make a good candidate :wink: (He’s plays as Dean from Harry Potter, right?), and I love Lucy Liu (from Elementary, mostly). Too bad I’m not really familiar with the other actors…

@moonwalkerdragon thanks :wink:

2 Likes

To be honest, this sort of reminds me of a book I read a long time ago…I’ll save it for the book thread to avoid clutter.

So… It has been a while :sweat_smile:

I swear I didn’t stop working on the game, it’s just that… on one hand I was busy with school the first month, and on the other it needed a lot of touches and it got into private testing. I’ll update the public link somewhere around September it seems kind of far, yes, and I hope that the version I release isn’t full of bugs :bug:

Since last time a lot of things changed, from the content f chapter 1 to the stats and system-wise (can I say that?), so you’ll have something like the bare bones of the first version ever? Anyways, I have a lot of things planned, so be ready :wink:

10 Likes

And here I was thinking this WIP was a goner :joy: :fireworks: :fireworks: It’s SO good to hear from you again.

2 Likes

How do you get full game play if you have buy it I would
Plz answer I’m dying to play chapter 2

Please refrain from asking the author for updates or release dates. The author probably doesn’t know themselves and it puts unnecessary pressure upon them.

Also, it’s against forum rules to post on a topic which has been inactive for longer than 2 weeks. It creates a lot of clutter.

6 Likes

I’m very sorry I did not pay attention and I apologize :worried:

'Kay then, I’ll need to flag the main post to make it a wiki post or something so I can edit it. Sorry to tell you, but no chapter 2; only prologue and chapter 1 heavily revamped for you all :wink:

:tada: The public update is up!!! :tada:

16 Likes

I admit that I am genuinely intrigued on why “The Stranger” calls the MC “Ana(thema)”.

Since Chapter 2 is going to be revamped too, could we expect that we could choose our jobs/shows? I’m also curious the new stats.

1 Like

Plot reasons! And because I wanted a canon (nick)name for the MC.

Yesssss, in chapter 2 you’ll pick your strongest/weakest/average stats, get a near death experience if you’re brave enough, and get a practise in the big top. The job/performance picking will be in the end of the chapter or the next one, and there will be… 5, I think? I’m not 100% sure 'cause I keep changing things.

And the new stats are a pain for me as a coder, but it will make your Ana (the MC) way harder to kill, at least. I also want to create check points, like in Unnatural.

3 Likes

Cool!

I would also like to ask. What is the significance about the ribbon on the wrist and will it still be implemented?

The ribbon was made as a pronoun system, mostly. Nowadays it’s also used, though it’s with colored bracelets, if I recall correctly. Falu red for feminine pronouns, Moonshine blue for masculine, Navy purple for gender neutral they/them.

Why do you ask, though? Back then Dagger pretty much explains it; he says something like “so you won’t get misgendered!” :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

No, I meant the placement of the ribbon (left or right wrist). I was wondering if that’s an aesthetic choice or if there is another meaning to it.