The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

Maybe we must starting a Thunder dome battlefield… Like in mad max. The survival would beta lol. the problem is would be the only one left… :imp:

3 Likes

Ah, Thunderstone. You destroyed the franchise for thirty years while still remaining the most iconic film in the series… What can’t you do?

1 Like

Played the updated demo!

[spoiler]I quite like the overhauled intro! I think it gives a lot of fuel for theories, but still retains mysterious atmosphere. I’m most curious about parting words you hear if you deside to take lilium immediately.

And I think the way situation unfolds in current version (with Sooth etc) it’s easier to understand, why MC didn’t notice their own freakishness at first.

Also I’m curious to know why Dagger dislikes Cassius so much. I wonder if it’ll be difficult to get along with different characters when they feel mutual dislike.
As far as first impressions go Cassius looks like a very interesting character. Even gave us some hints… or misleading us completely. :joy: Not that I’m confident that I interpret even part of his forune-telling right anyway.

Overall I have a feeling there is a plenty of hints in game already, but they just as much become a reason for confusion. And with some I’m not even sure they are hints or sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Which is a good thing I guess. :smile: [/spoiler]

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it! :blush:

[spoiler]What kind of theories do you have? :wink:

I changed a lot of things because I thought they would make more sense this way… some real polishing I did :smile: and I must say, I love the fact that it’s confusing and so open to interpretation :imp:

It won’t be imposisble to befriend at once freaks who hate each other, but you’ll have to be careful :wink: After all, they’re dangerous. And what kind of impression did Cassius leave on you? :smirk:

Who knows :smirk: I would love to hear your thoughts and hunches :blush:
[/spoiler]

1 Like

@Lycoris may I please become a beta tester this looks like a very lovely dark story.

1 Like

@Envy Go read the 601 post :smile:

The selection will be over in two weeks or so, then I will make the private thread :relaxed: Until then I can’t say anything :wink:

1 Like

Are you sure that Dagger isn’t your alter-ego? He teases very much like his creator. :wink:

3 Likes

@Zolataya Dagger? Teasing? WHEN? :grin:

2 Likes

No comment, or you’ll abuse the doll. No more pet-names!

1 Like

In Spanish is called La cupula del trueno. So I thought it was Thunder dome or thunder cupule as direct translation. But The Kubrik film Orange…was translated by someone very stupid that literally translate to La naranja mecanica the metallic orange with making many people think there would be robot oranges . Translation are the worst thing ever! and then I seem stupid or something

@Zolataya no wait conspiracy theory he actually is dagger

1 Like

If you ask nicely he drops them :wink:

Heh so if I’m Dagger and I’m the one setting everything up, does that mean… that Dagger is the real RIngmaster!!! :scream:

2 Likes

hmmm … Careful not to wear your heart on your sleeve … sometimes arms go missing… I better be quiet now or @Lycoris will sew my doll’s mouth shut. She loves me giving out spoilers.

2 Likes

Just because you write others in charge does not mean you hide your alter-ego… so sweet and innocent… or are you?

2 Likes

Well as long as I’m not bleeding through my pores I’m good.

Mmm… you can ask @Nathan_Faxon, he’s under death threat by spider bite if he talks too much :wink:

Sweet? Who? :innocent:

1 Like

You are definitely sweet… not salty like me… but innocent… we both will never be that any more.

3 Likes

I fully believe this you are like a little trollster but not in a bad way but in a humorful way. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Why do people call me sweet :disappointed_relieved: I’m evil, I’m the big bad wolf :imp:

@Envy Great, I’m a sweet trollster, that’s new! :laughing: Wait 'til I start with the gritty and gory bits, then we will se who’s laughing :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Let me guess that’s my cue to run. :sweat_smile:
Starts running

1 Like