The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

So… I’m very busy this week (and it’s Monday on top of that! :disappointed_relieved: ), but I was feeling… kind of happy, and left a demo :wink: Though it’s spoiler proof! :laughing: I erased a ton of variables, so feel free to play.

I will reply to you later somewhere this week(end), see ya :wink:

2 Likes

ahhh no cliff notes version, huh?

Good luck with your things, gonna read it in just one moment :smile:

HURRAY! Can’t wait to get Rogue back into the groove!

Hey, I was playing the demo - which is really good, by the way, I really like the story you’ve got going - but I got these errors;

1 Like

@theredwoman Eh… go try now (close your window and try again), I did a quick fix, but if it doesn’t work now, I’m sorry but you will either have to wait a few days, or try another eye color :disappointed_relieved:

And sorry guys, but this update only has one more scene in chapter 1, nothing more! :confounded:

2 Likes

I keep running into an error during Dagger’s tour. :disappointed_relieved: When Dagger tries to give me the lilium pills, choosing to refuse them gives me this error:

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone has experienced this but I was just starting a play through and came across this and could progress any farther, thought I would let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like

So is nobody wondering who the she is that Dagger mentioned when we ask him where we are? :thinking:

The only she I see mentioned are Sooth and Lyssa. Unless I missed it somewhere :sweat_smile:

Ah wrong question. If you ask about Sootie, Dagger mentions a she in the last paragraph.

-goes to check- brb :spy:
@Nathan_Faxon I see it now. And I guess give with what we know about Lyssa it could be a reasonable guess that he might mean her?

I’m not sure. He regards this woman with absolute distaste, he didn’t seem so with Lyssa

More so, this woman could be dangerous to newcomers

That’s a good point. Now you got me wondering as well.

Hurray! Another psychopath who possibly sees newcomers as her playthings xD

I’ve played through about 4 times, all with different combinations, but I get this, inevitably, inside of the medic tent.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think the best strategy to survive would be to find the one psychopath that nobody else wants to mess with or at least the one that won’t completely murderize the Mc but is still respected enough to keep the Mc “safe”

1 Like

Two people fit half of the bill: Vex and Ember.

Nobody will mess with Vex, but he’s rather murderous.

Ember will stick to you like glue if she likes you, but nearly all of the circus hates her. Plus, she can be a bit murder-y too if in a bad mood.

1 Like

Sign me up for my own slightly murdery Ember companion!

1 Like

She’s the kind of person where you want them to be a bad influence on you :smirk:

1 Like