The Freakhouse: A Touch Of Lilium

Oh., You should probably go to sleep then huh?

Midwestern United States

2 Likes

Should probably do that yes. But it’s so freaking hard to leave the thread alone right now :tired_face:

2 Likes

Just stay until 6 am and end up with a fucked up biorythm. (But seriously, don’t do that)

2 Likes

Heh, true, the monkey in particular is very loud :laughing: And now I’m a decorative little wall :tada: I don’t know if it’s cute or funny, because I also happen to be a shortie :laughing:

Ooooh, 0:13 here too! :blush: I better go to sleep: I have school tomorrow (today) :wink:

@Sammysam well, that scene in particular was meant to be a shock: no subtlety there, 100% unadultered cruelty from Vex and the other freaks. I was aiming for something gory, plain and simple, to show what kind of place it was :blush:

2 Likes

Been there, done that. Besides my teaches would freak if I was to tired to pay attention in class.

(Shamelessly continues the freak streak)

2 Likes

@Zsero @Lycoris
Y’all enjoy your sleep, ya’here?

2 Likes

One last question. Now that I think about it. Who was the person they were tearing apart? Was it someone who wandered in and paid for it or was it a freak that somehow got in their way?

1 Like

Shhhhh… you’re asking the wrong questions

Thanks bro. (Gonna bro you regardless of gender. Even if you identify as aneeded attack helicopter)

1 Like

Of course I better go to sleep, so good night! :zzz:

@Zsero there are no wrong questions… only spoilery ones :smirk: and it was another freak that annoyed Vex, who got murdered :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I said, or something

1 Like

I see. Note to self. Don’t mess with the monkey. Or the little primate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Good night everyone.

Or good day.

1 Like

You are correct genderless entity from Deutschland, I am actually a helicopter

4 Likes

On the Internet nobody can tell you’re a helicopter. So you keep on… uh rotating bro!

2 Likes

Soooooooo tempted for a dong joke

Oh no, I really want to beta-test. But with my english I almost completely useless when it comes to grammar, so I’m not sure I should volunteer. :cry:

2 Likes

You gotta try! We have a saying in german. Wer nicht wagt der nicht gewinnt! You gotta take risks to have a chance at winning!

2 Likes

*yaaaaaaawn…
@Moferiah You should still at least attempt to do it maybe not so much for continuity or grammatical errors, but for More like feedback and reactions and what not but just make sure you will be in depth. Of course if you find some grammatical errors or spelling errors as you should always just inform Lycoris of them :smile:

2 Likes

Testing is at many levels - grammar, even for most natives is not the focus of testing. I’m sure @Lycoris needs continuity testing, and testers that look for logic issues and such - and the story will be sold in many countries besides the Anglo-saxon ones. So non-native testers would be good to make sue all people get the story, etc.

2 Likes