Almost done with my tests this week, just one more to go tomorrow! I’m slowly piecing together a coherent post about the continent, so that should come by sometime soon.
I might be able to put up a small update tomorrow or Saturday, finishing the current scene. I don’t have a tutorial, and I only have an online test, so I should be fine for time. I’ll spend most of the weekend cleaning up some stat checks and adding in maybe another scene.
@Rogar Well, she founded the Grand Duchy of Trepheliya by conquering about five countries, and Alayonte was very afraid of her during her short reign, since she can be summed up as a mad genius tactician.
@cookiemonsta I refuse to play Diabolik Lovers. Normally I quite like the darker otome games, but it just doesn’t seem to click with me.
@Anathema @Ventura This world is quite mysterious in its workings. Could be magic, could be drugs, could be a medical genius, who knows? As for creepy, there’s two variations of it planned. Depending on how you read it, one is much worse than the other.
For the fantasy part, depending on the route, there could be little to no fantasy, or a lot. Lothar’s route will feature a lot more magic, since he is an arcanist and that’s part of his job, but generally, it’s pretty low-key. Magic isn’t used in most people’s lives, but there are whole cults and organizations that use magic for daily things, but that’s a totally different story.
As for romance games, I play a lot, and if interested, they’re under the cut. I think my favourites reflect a lot on the ROs and how the romances play out. If you’re not interested in my long gush over otome games, the tl;dr is I apparently have an affinity towards yanderes, and I’ve gotten good enough to spot them in descriptions. It’s both a blessing and a curse because all my top faves are yanderes. Not sure if I should be worried or not lol.
- Nightshade: It’s definitely one of the better ones I’ve played. Kuroyuki and Gekkamaru are my absolute favourites because their routes just tore my heart out and shredded it to pieces I also love Goemon, he’s so precious, but not as precious as Kuroyuki, my sweet yandere.
- Ozmafia: #HamelinDidNothingWrong #JusticeForHamelin My poor boy! Hamelin, Kyrie, Soh, and Caramia are my favourite routes to play, despite Hamelin’s routes just tearing me apart.
- Nameless: Tei, Yeonho, and Nameless are my favourites, and I’m not sure if I should be worried over how much I love them. I guess they’re sort of hints for the game?? I mean, Tei’s voice is so good, but I should have known better. Of course he was a yandere.
- Cinderella Phenomenon: #JusticeForVarg 'Nuff said. I fell more for him that Fritz, but I guess I like his cute self too.
- Monochrome Heaven: Another game that could kind of allude to how some routes may play out?? It’s super depressing, but I got hooked off of the building plot. I didn’t expect to like Ryuuto as much as I did and should I be worried that I like him at all?
- Ikemen Sengoku: I love them all. They’re all fantastic and I love it to bits. I love Yukimura to bits, but I think Kenshin, Mitsuhide, and Shingen are going to overtake him once they come out in NA. I just got a Kenshin phone stand, and I remember seeing the art before it was released and going ‘he’s my favourite.’ Then I started playing the JPN version and hoo boy, he’s a yandere.
- Destined to Love: One of the best mobile games. Okita, Haru, and Hijikata are great. They’re all great.
- Mystic Messenger: Just started it and I love it. Zen is the only one I’ve completed endings for right now, but Unknown looks pretty cute and promising. Too bad he doesn’t have a route though. I feel bad that I liked Zen’s first bad ending though.
There are a few games I’m not too proud to say I like playing, like Lust in Terror Manor, Samurai Night Romance, Secrets in Spades, Princess of the Moon, Les Fleursword, and those kind of games. They’re trashy,
but I actually like the premises of some of them.
As you can tell, I’ve got a lot of faves who are yanderes and I just…I don’t even know anymore. If you’ve played any or even all of these, there are a lot of hints toward the ROs, how the romances will build, how they’ll work, and the kind of endings too.
@resuri08 I played Amnesia and I’m not a real fan. MC is a real idiot, like, she makes Fuka from Ozmafia look smart. I don’t like Toma at all, and I think he’s a real crappy yandere. Like, nothing about his character really clicked. He was way better in Shin’s, and if he was like that in his route, he would have been a great yandere. His good end really ticked me off.
Now, is there a yandere? Who could it be? I’ve played games where all of them are yandere, see Monochrome Heaven, Nameless. Is it Oskar? Lothar? Edmund? So many questions, only so many spoilers I can give away.