The Followers (Revived!) - Help testing chapter 3 (Updated 20/10/16)

I want to form a pantheon of spirits because you can be considered greatest of the spirits implying there are more and that way you could have fellow gods with you or be the Great One and just have a bunch of spirits with you

3 Likes

Really? Cause its not showing up on my phone. Android G5. I would give you a screen shot but I’m a little new to this phone.

lol sorry that’s the vibe I was also getting but I couldn’t help that little blurb it’s been stirring in me for while. But do you mean like bam instant nine months in and the baby is ready to come out or they have to go through the whole pregnancy? Or do you mean you come to them in their dreams or something?

1 Like

I was kinda thinking like the entire 9 month thing in which the mc appear in that person dream.

Yeah that would be cool too. Although was the dream walking only limited to the ancestral spirit path?

1 Like

No i had it available on a shadow playthru.

The dream power seem to be a basic power for spirits.

Thanks for the update.

All the paths go through the dream sequence but one of paths has the power to invade the followers minds and drive them mad.

6 Likes

How do you become A God of Ancestors??

1 Like

I just did my first play through and have got to say this is quickly becoming one of my favorite choice of games and i cant wait till its finished

3 Likes

There are 5 different starting spirit types but which you get depends on your humanity and your fear/faith scores. I wont tell you which for now :slight_smile:

Thanks majinmike, im glad your enjoying it

8 Likes

Is the demon always green in colour, or does that depend on what sort of choice you make?

3 Likes

It depends on how you save/kill the first human you encounter.

2 Likes

Please but don’t replies in post or WIP that have been inactive for more than 21 days

5 Likes

If the author of this work would like to reopen the thread, please talk to a moderator or PM me and they or I will be happy to reopen the thread.