The Followers (Revived!) - Help testing chapter 3 (Updated 20/10/16)

Thanks, thats been changed and shouldnt have any more issues.

1 Like

thank you its fantastic how quick you fixed that thank you

I already know there was a poll on this,but I’m just curious to see if peoples opinions have changed.

Favorite spirit type?

• Nature
  • Demon
  • Shadow
  • Ancestor
  • Nothing

0 voters

1 Like

At the end of the negotiation path when my favourite was killed by the Kevers, the game acknowledged that and it was Grund talking to the grandchildren, but then he spoke like it was my favourite speaking.

Here’s the exact line:

“Another tale?” Grund seems to think for a while and then turns to the children. "Ok, I know one I’ve not told for many years. It’s one that was told to Grund, the town savour, and myself by Braid when we first found him.

This is a fun scenario as after all whom doesn’t enjoy the thought of being either a vengeful or benevolent god if given the opporunity!

2 Likes

In this circumstance im assuming Nebo is the town saviour that died? Or is it Grund? Im struggling to find the bit of code causing problems…

It was Nebo who died during the negotiation.

It’s probably already been mentioned, but how does one get the Shadow alignment?

@Golthar
Thank you for that error, I’ve finally found it and fixed it now.

@AAO
Thanks for the poll, there was one before but it was out of date now. Seems the nature spirits are still the most popular. I guess people like to play the good god :slight_smile:

@Asura
Your not the first to ask this question and so I’ve come up with a solution. There is now a walkthrough in the game to tell you how to get all of the spirit types.

You will get a code to see this by completing a beta test for me. You get the beta test code when you complete the game the 1st time.

Hopefully that will help

2 Likes

You pretty much do as little as possible. Just observe.

2 Likes

Finally figured out how to get ancestors! Really liking the direction we’re going!

1 Like

I like the fact that i am both a messenger and the Darkness itself. Hell… My appearance is awesome too.

Holy Fuck… My Follower died so what do I do? I scare the ever living out of those bastards. You dont fuck with the darkness cause you get heartattacks or hallucinations. I might be a watcher but I am also Judgements.

Anyway this is what i am.
You are:
Umbra, Maker of Dreams and creator of storms

Appearance:
You’re not just a single form but many, spread all over but with a single mind. All of these forms are identical, a hooded grey robe, shorter than a human and with the appearance of someone wearing it but completely empty. These robes are on the edge of vision, watching and judging everything that a person does.

Your form is one of judgement and organization.

All around you clouds swirl, the source of your power, that you create and destroy each day.

6 Likes

Where is the walkthrough by the way. I got to the end and all i got was a code.

When you get to the end you get a code for the beta test.

Replay the game with the beta code to test another ending and spot any issues for me. When you get to the end a 2nd time you get another code with a walkthrough for the different spirit types

3 Likes

got this error during a test

Finally found the cause of the damn error and fixed it. Thanks for that

5 Likes

Spotted an error:

Her eyes slam open suddenly and she snaps out of the trance. You watch as her lips move, as if trying to speak but unsure of the words. He mumbles for a while but you only catch short words:

“Bears… Mammoths… Fish… Beetles?”

Her eyes close again and she shakes her head.

“No no” she mutters “it’s not quite there yet.”

You get the feeling that Braid isn’t happy with the story she’s created yet, whatever this tale is you’re going to have to wait to hear it.

Should be “She” instead. My Braid’s a female.

Encountered the following error

when I picked the first / third option for the following scene

Thanks for pointing those out. There’s still those annoying grammar errors in chapter 1 and 2 that pop up every now and then. Chapter 3 is just a mess though so my apologies that you’ve had to put yourself through that beta, I really appreciate the feedback though.

I’ve fixed the bug with the missing variable but it wont open up much at the moment in the way of further dialog. Im still working on all of that.

7 Likes