The Followers (Revived!) - Help testing chapter 3 (Updated 20/10/16)

Thank you so much for your support. I’ve not lost hope, just at a point where I’ve got a lot to get done between updates and not as much time to write in. I will get an update out as soon as I’m able though.

I’m glad people are still enjoying it so far.

Thanks again :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

No problem @Maxmansung :slight_smile: I’ll be patiently waiting for this one :slight_smile: a masterpiece takes time to make so we cannot rush that. Good luck with everything else going on irl :smiley:

This is honestly one of the games im most looking forward to.

1 Like

I agree. Really looking forward to how this can playout.

Thanks for your support!

I know this thread has been quiet for a while but I am still working on the game. At the point you can play up to the path splits in 4 directions. I’ve now written 1 of those paths and the other 3 shouldn’t take as long as this one.

The game is up to 50,000 words so far but will most likely be around 65,000 by the time chapter 3 is complete due to the choices leading up to the end.

I’m not keen to release this chapter with paths that are incomplete so as soon as I have all 4 paths reaching their conclusion ill release the next update.

8 Likes

Oh my what a lovely game. Never played anything like it, I do so adore it. Looking forward to more of it. :blush:

Only error spotted so far:
“However the same can happen in reverse, as a spirit loses their believers they become weaker, eventually loosing all their power.” should be losing
Otherwise, I’m loving it!

Also “Your going to save this human knowing nothing about it.”
You’re and possibly "You’re going to save this human despite knowing nothing about it. I think it would make more sense. I’ll keep replying with any additional errors.

“Im still learning genders, its an “it””
Should be it’s as a contraction for ‘it is.’

That’s amazing, thanks so much for that I’ll get them changed now. Any bigger errors? Problems with continuity, pages that seem pointless or just bad lines?

How often is this story updates it’s really good so far and is like to know when I can continue it

just put it on watching like i do so every time it updates and every time someone post in here wish i help
:smiley:

I love this games it’s good can’t wait until it’s finish

Still working. I wrote myself into a bit of an ocean of possibilities and am now trying to fill them all to close the chapter.

The 3rd chapter was meant to be completed at the beginning of the month but it’s taking longer (also I’m doing final preperations for a wedding which is a bit distracting)

In summary: Excuses, excuses. … I need to pull my finger out and get on with it.

10 Likes

I know how it is - I get my finger stuck in the cookie jar all the time. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Well goodluck with the wedding author :smiley: and dont worry about the updates just finish your wedding we will still be here after all.

Nice work! It’s interesting and entertaining. Can’t wait for more.

One place though seemed a bit strange. After I accidently killed the little boy with fire when he tried to grab the stone. First it looked like they were going to blame me but then suddenly they decided to worship me. Transition there was clunky.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone else but I have no life so I’ll still be here :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Waywalkerlover That makes two of us :sweat_smile:

@Maxmansung I’m glad to see you’re still working on this. It’s not usually my kind of game, but you were able to change my mind, I really enjoyed playing it.

2 Likes

Yes . More . I require it human . Do it. :imp:

2 Likes