The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] (On Hiatus)

rinari to tha rescueeeeeee…(almost called you narnia :smile: )

Woot! I really like this WIP. And yeah, I have no idea about the lore of these horsemans, but it’s pretty good!

also…mah favorite part is when ‘Conquest steal your drink’ and I was like…Noooooo…tha boooze! give it back! :rofl:

found error: chapter01 line 1013: increasing indent not allowed, expected 7 was 8

then clicking restart, trying to reload a saved game . I get this error: Uncaught Error: prologue line 4: invalid line; this line should have a scene name followed by an error message: #Female

3 Likes

It’s ok I’m the same way even in games I can never choose the “bad” choices :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This WIP is amazing!! I’m loving it! Can’t wait for the update. :+1: :grin:

4 Likes

Finally, a game where I can fully express my inner starchiness. My inner potato is screaming

23 Likes

I have a new found respect for potatoes.

4 Likes

Finally, we met War ! Only Famine now. (THE One I’m waiting since the beginning. And it will be in an Apple Farm ? Famine in an Apple Farm ? I love the idea :joy:)

The part with War was fun. A little short but it was actually interesting with the ‘‘surge’’ of power.

Just a little inconsistency : when choosing War path, when you go to sleep you still get : ‘‘You don’t remember doing any drugs in the bar so why are you hallucinating this weird young boy.’’ except there was no bar ~ .

5 Likes

OML YESSSS I’M also waiting for Famine :sob:

4 Likes

I am so happy to finally see my :hot_pepper: Oblivious Habanero Boy :hot_pepper: once again

images (7)

5 Likes

you need to be a regular to do it. but rinari made it a wiki so you all good.

2 Likes

I had so MANY MISTAKES omg. I went through every sentence and fixed most of them. Hopefully it’s a lot better.
I swear I’ll have Famine done soon!

12 Likes

@Maria_Winfield Hear that ?

They had their Habanero Boy but we’ll see soon Famine ! :heart:

Don’t worry @SuperTired we are ready to wait to meet him again :heart:

5 Likes

How dare u leave it on a cliffhanger like that :joy: but this was awesome!! You helped me forget about my presentation that’s due soon… so thank you​:joy::+1:

7 Likes

Guys i finally finished Famines route, its short. My brain is broken and I keep getting distracted. Ahaha.
Also idk what’s up with the loading thing where is says an invalid line. How do you fix that? but if you load it again it should work.

19 Likes

The “I lied” scene is definitely one of my favorite so far.

Just loving the way you set the mood as a tense moment and still added a smooth chuckle

5 Likes

I knew I’ld love the Apple’s Farm :rofl:

But damn I never imagined Famine as a Bruce.

I only could think to Bruce Wayne then Bruce Willis. Poor Famine I swear I didn’t want to. You’re the best !

So yes, I really liked meeting him. I was just a little curious about the end when it looks like there is no one. It’s perfect for the MC to think he became a little crazy actually.

And the cliffhanger of the demo ! Ah I want to know what happens next ! That’s great ~.

It looks like our dreams and visions would play a major role in to discover who our MC is. So many possibilities. I can’t wait to see them all. ~

People how is your MC ?

4 Likes

@SuperTired Will the MC be able to remember their past or will they just be aware of who they are and what should they do? I mean will they remember the other horsemen and corrupted wound and stuff or will they need to meet the other horsemen all over again?

I love the story btw. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

@CanisLupus This is actually in spoiler zone so huahuahuahua so sorry :]
But they wouldn’t need to meet them all over again.

8 Likes

I think there is a error because i can’t load my save…

If you try loading it twice it should work, that’s what I did. I’m still trying to figure out how to fix that, sorry!

2 Likes

it doesn’t work.
When i load my saves twice, i come back in the beginning…

Thanks you for help me

1 Like