The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] (On Hiatus)

Thanks for your help! i added some options in the prologue and a scene in the bar if you chose a non-alcholic drink. I completely forgot about it😅 ngl it’s still a mess but at least it’s something amirite. ahahahaha

3 Likes

Thanks! I fixed some bits of it, hopefully it makes more sense…hopefully.

2 Likes

Yes, you do!

pestilence and famine are the same thing, at least that what I was told

hi, love what you have so far … when you are talking to Willows and you are going to answer her question you get this error…

1 Like

Pestilence is disease, famine is lack of food.

1 Like

Are we still imortal

So what would be so special about Fear as a horseman.

1 Like

I’m speechless. This story is so funny and unique its amazing. I love the way the characters interact with one another and us its simply amazing.

1 Like

Haven’t read the demo yet, but I can guarantee that death will wish my MC wasn’t among the few they were not allowed to kill

I also thought pestilence was a horseman. Conquest is War’s domain, I thought. However is you’re already adding in a 5th horseman why not adjust the mythology to suit?

I like the premise. It will be a fun read; you definately carry your sense of humor into your text. While it needs an edit to fix the more confusing grammatical issues, I look forward to see how the story develops.

3 Likes

A horror story about the long lost 5th Horseman and the ROs are the other four? It’s a unique premise, so I’m sold. I look forward to updates!

I skimmed through it and I like it so far. There’s a lot of capitalization errors that should be addressed, but, that said, this is a new WIP.

I also thought pestilence was a horseman. Conquest is War’s domain, I thought. However is you’re already adding in a 5th horseman why not adjust the mythology to suit?

The Horseman of Conquest isn’t the Horseman of War. Conquest is specifically the first horseman who rides the white horse. War is specifically the second horseman who rides the red horse.

In addition, depending on the interpretation, the White Rider can either be Conquest or Pestilence, so they’re technically the same Horseman. I suspect that’s the reason why the MC is the Horseman of Fear instead of Pestilence.

As for the 5th Horseman being Fear, it’s could be a reference to the 1965 Czechoslovakian film about the Holocaust.

9 Likes

Even though the game needs some more work, the characters, the plot, and the whole concept of this game is just WOW!!! It’s very interesting!!! I also love the potato part lol. Keep up the good work fam! <3

2 Likes

Should probably read the demo first, since that’s not what happens.

I mean, for a supposed harbinger of doom, Death’s pretty chill.

1 Like

Not sure what that means, but Death didn’t have anything to do with MCs death.

I know. I’m just saying that you would expect Death to be kind of grim and philosophical. But it’s not like that at all. Not that it’s a bad thing.

1 Like

Oh wow, I really liked it! How did you come up with Fear as the 5th rider?

I’m fine with them being chill since grim would be kinda cliche.

1 Like

Me too. It’s kind of refreshing to see Death being portrayed in a different light, honestly.

5 Likes