The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] (On Hiatus)

If you mean our Fear, you get to pick a weapon in the prologue (daggers,a double axe and I wanna say a sword, but I’m not sure, even though I played again recently).
If you mean generally (myths and the like), I don’t recall aspects of fear being described with a particular set of weapons, but I could be wrong

5 Likes

Hmmm… I see… Thanks I’ll just have to keep looking I guess.

Looks awesome!

I kind of wish the genders weren’t locked, but that’s just me.

1 Like

I prefer it gender locked. There’s two men and two females for every player.

4 Likes

As much as I love gender choice with ROs in these types of games, I also really like a balanced cast of set characters, too. If someone matches your personality preferences, but not your sexual preferences, they can still be a meaningful friend to your MC.

It is true that this current lineup means no nonbinary options are available, but we also gotta keep in mind that the author is new, and very much doing this on their own time when they could be relaxing, or spending time doing something else they enjoy.

8 Likes

Maybe I’ve just played too many of these where you get to choose the gender of each character? I get what you’re saying :slight_smile: and yes, there is merit to that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tiny update: I added the stats. I don’t know how they work so hahaha yeah. Ye guys might want to start from the start for it to work :]

7 Likes

@SuperTired question, is it too late for you to add Heterochromia?

Saw corruption in stats and I’m both scared and interested now 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

3 Likes

I just noticed you were the one who made Blood of Erebus: X-31

@Bulk_Biceps a lil bit yeah, sorry :sweat_smile:

@shadyShadow :]

@JeSuis7 lol yeah I used that as a practice run to test stuff out but I got lazy and said goodbye to it.

Sorry for the super late replies, I’ve been really busy with school.

-And y’all remember how I said the summary would be tweaked in the future? Well, the future is now. I have edited the summary.

15 Likes

I’ve come across a problem. At the pie contest when Anya is being harassed I tried picking the threatening approach and I just got some sort of error thing. Which is disappointing because I REALLY wanna destroy this creep

1 Like

I LOVE this so far. Its such an interesting plot and it reminds me a little bit of the Demonata series. Well only the demons popping up and sacrifice part lol

It is such an interesting and unique take with the Horsemen and I was kinda disappointed that it ended where it did because I just wanted to read it! I definitely can’t wait for the day it comes out cause this is a game that’ll be worth every cent.

I do have a couple of grammar stuff that stood out but I’m not sure if its been pointed out yet so I’ll hold off until I can go through the thread.

1 Like

Hello my dudes. Minor update 16/12/20. Like super minor. I’m just going to post this real quick and get back to studying.

• I fixed most of the bugs. I think lol.
  • added more sentences in when you meet the ROs to make it easier to read? Added a choice when in the bar with willow somewhere, can’t remember haha.
  • fixed some grammar and typos. There could be a few I missed. (I am currently running on caffeine only.)
  • added a few sentences here and there because it seemed bland, probably still is to some people but oh well.
  • added a bit more in the first scene with the maker.
  • there are probably a few things I’m forgetting to mention, and probably even more I forgot to do. Haha oops.

~ I also added more info about the ROs in the Main post! ~

I still need to re-read the next few scenes and fix them but thank you all for being patient with me Ahhahaha. I truly appreciate your kind words.

I’ll probably be offline for a while so Happy early Christmas and I hope you all have a great time!

29 Likes

Good luck with exams. Glad I don’t have to do those anymore :slight_smile:

Also. Coffee? What would we do without it?

2 Likes

I forgot to add a file. Ye should able to play the rest now. :]

Edit:I’m actually an idiot. Hold up.

Edit2: ok, now you can play the rest.

Edit3: nope still an idiot. I forgot to add the save file.

Edit4: if this doesn’t work istg.

8 Likes

Hey there, i’ve noticed an error while playing Conquest’s route. Good luck with your exams! :slight_smile:

Hang on a minute what the hell happend to plague? Is plague allright?

I think their name in this game is Death. Isn’t Death and Plague related? the color of their horse is green or pale right? it’s symbolize the sickly pallor of corpse? Correct me if im wrong coz im not so sure either :sweat_smile:

1 Like