The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] Update 23/11/20

Now I just think we’re gonna get kidnapped by somebody’s senile grandma.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’ve finally finished the next chapter! You can play it now. There may be lots of mistakes, please tell me if you have any trouble and I’ll try to fix it as soon as I can :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Thanks for the update going to read it now :+1:

1 Like

I love that we’re able to see the four horseman’s thoughts about fear being alive. I love the angst of it. Perfect. And their thoughts? Especially War’s? Wholesome. :eyes:

James being the best bro is precious. :heart:

8 Likes

Ahhhhhh… This is sooooooo good… I love this! Big bro James are so funny (≧∀≦)

Can’t wait for the book next update and official release.

Keep up a great job author and good luck both with your book writing and study. ( ´ ▽ ` )b

5 Likes

Aside from the occasional typo pretty good update so far I’m loving it. :heart:

So this is probably a dumb easy to answer question but…our dog is our reincarnated horse isn’t it?
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@SuperTired so I noticed that while at the pie competition only one out of the four is greyed out. Not too sure if its an error but there it is.

Thanks again read it loved it and and hope all goes well with exams.
Can’t wait till next update, though I’ll have to wait…, but your story definitely worth the wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got this error after clicking next, can’t imbed pictures rn so i just posted the gyazo link.

Sorry to disappoint but it’s not :frowning:

@Bulk_Biceps oops hahah I’m just bad at coding.

@endmeleef thanks for letting me know, it should be fixed now!

5 Likes

found a pronoun typo

Summary

Loving it… can’t wait for more willow “interactions” :wink:

2 Likes

I found this thread a while ago and waited for sometime to read…No regrets,this is very good.Now, I am torn between Willow & Prim :upside_down_face:. Can’t wait for the next update.

7 Likes

Omg, I love everything about this WiP :relieved::pleading_face: I cant wait for more!!

5 Likes

I really didn’t believe this story was for me, but WOW it is amazing. It flows nicely and is well written. I am definitely going to be keeping tabs on this. Good luck and happy writing.

4 Likes

Seriously ? The evil grandmother :joy:

The pie contest was fun. I totally would have stolen the crown in the chaos ~.

But now I’m wondering 2 things : what or who the dog is ? And is Fear immortal again or does Fear have to die again ?

One little regret : It’s actually a little difficult for now to rise the relationship equally between the other 4 horsemen. Like you’re interested in 1 and want to augment the friendship of the 3 others. I’m not sure I’m clear.

2 Likes

Fear isn’t immortal anymore because they sacrificed it to seal the bad guy away forever.

4 Likes

This is by far one of the more interesting reads. Can’t wait for more

4 Likes

I like the storyline so far! Can’t wait to see more of it🙂

I love all the characters so far, and it was easy for me to grow an attachment to them all :laughing: I’m usually kind of passive when it comes to female ROs, but Death and Conquest are both really sweet so I’m just like ;___; I LOVE Y’ALL!

Also, good luck on your exams!

5 Likes