The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] (On Hiatus)

Also kinda glad Death is female lol.

7 Likes

I was watching Now you see me and I was like hmmm four horsemen :thinking: in-ter-es-ting and then was like omg imagine a fifth one, saw my brother’s face when he stole my sister’s cookie and got caught. Ooh he afraid and then bam! TFH: Fear LMAO

7 Likes

Dude Death is best girl with Conquest coming in as a close second. That :clap: bar :clap: scene :clap: though :clap:

7 Likes

Wow some of ye are really looking into this when I just came up with this because I’d rather do anything but things related to my school.
Yah there will be a lot of grammar and just normal mistakes because my grammer is the worst thing in the world. English is the only subject where I barely passed and it’s my second-ish language AHHA so sorry guys

2 Likes

You can always hire an editor later If need be

Y’all are so nice I mean even on Tumblr… Why? But thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it :heart:

2 Likes

:neutral_face::+1::neutral_face:

2 Likes

I’m just doing this for the crack of it hahdha, but maybe I will who knows :thinking: I probably won’t… I’m broke

1 Like

Yo the quote was “if need be.” Not “you have no choice.” You do you, I’m just gonna sit here in the back and wait for more. Again :neutral_face::+1:

1 Like

Blockquote

Thanks for the info :slight_smile: That makes sense

I read the demo and I think it’s pretty good! I didn’t necessarily know that much about the horsemen of the apocalypse so I’m happy to discover something relatively new to me. I can’t wait to explore the relationship between Fear and his/her/their “old” friends once they’re all back together again.

1 Like

:eye::lips::eye:

:potato::potato: I can be a potat​:potato::potato:
Me happy. Thonks!

2 Likes

I really like the demo.

It was a fun read.

I really wanted to see the others two horsemen, well their meeting with the MC.

A little problem :
After choosing tipsy, I couldn’t choose to not say anything to Willow. I got this : chapter01 line 644: bad label pantsonfire
Edit : it works when you’re drunk. Why ? Let’s all be tipsy ! Ah, ah.

Nice idea and story ~.

1 Like

very fun game! when i saw choose your gender: potato, i laughed so much my sister asked me if I was mental lmao :joy: :joy: :joy:

i like the male RO’s alot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The premise is exciting! I’m so excited to play Fear. I find fear as a concept absolutely fascinating. As a theme, it’s one of my favourites.

5 Likes

Thanks! It should be working now.

Wow I’m so glad ye guys like that lil potato thing ahahsha

3 Likes

I confirm : it works perfectly ! Thanks ~

1 Like

This line reminded me of my favorite anime Azure Lane. Enterprise used to say: “War never changes regardless of times” or something like that.

1 Like

Great and super entertaining demo! Definitely bookmarking it :grin: There’s a slight error. When choosing tipsy and taking up Willow’s offer of a ride home, there’s another line that says that I took taxi home. Here:

1 Like

Thanks!! And it should be fixed now.

2 Likes