The Fifth Horseman: Fear [WIP] (On Hiatus)

I meant to reference the Fallout post-apocalyptic game series, as here the mc is a horseman of the apocalypse.
Anyway I really hope we get to use that line in game when talking to or about War sometime. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

This is really awesome I love it :grin:

1 Like

Pestilence and famine are often interchanged, I believe.

1 Like

I’m just here, loving Conquest’s subtle affection to our MC. :rofl:

5 Likes

No one is talking about War and Famine and like okay yes the other two are female and great and I totally think they rock BUT war freaking slapped mc before they DIED I think there should be some retaliation! I can’t wait to hopefully meet them later on

16 Likes

Oh wow!!! I like this story and where it’s going :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Can’t wait to see the finished product of your hard labor.:sunglasses::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Honestly they are all to kind for my liking…

2 Likes

LOL sorry :sweat_smile: i just straight up have a hard time writing nasty people, idk how people do it, I am no writer bro. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

They’re fine as they are

7 Likes

I think it is a refreshing change. I mean, death, war, famine, pestilence, all so dark and gloomy, but no! These guys are chill! I love it, such a pleasant surprise

21 Likes

Huge disappointment when I couldn’t play as a potato carrying a double axe. I could scream at my enemies “YOU SHALL TURN INTO FRENCH FRIES, BASTARDS!” lol

12 Likes

Love this prologue… was sad to finish it.
Can’t wait chapter 1.

2 Likes

I like how you have them written to be honest, because if they live with and defend people that closely and are that close of a team i wouldn’t imagine them being rude or nasty.

10 Likes

absolutely love how the story is going so far! the concept is very very interesting so im excite <3

3 Likes

Tiny update
So i decided to doss school because they are literally doing nothing to teach us and because of that I managed to finish the part of ch1 where you meet War! it is short tho ngl. :] I’m praying everything works now.

DeMoOoO

Btw how do you edit the original post? I don’t see that pencil icon anywhere.

20 Likes

Found a bug when your choosing who will win the contest it gives an error when I try to choose death or war

1 Like

Thanks! It should be working now

2 Likes

You don’t have that option yet. You need to reach member status first. You probably meet all the requirements and just need to wait till your account is old enough.

I think you can contact the @moderators for that? I guess.

1 Like

@SuperTired I made your original post a wiki so you’re able to edit it now!

12 Likes