The Fallen (WIP) UPDATE:(08/10/2017)

Dat cliffhanger tho…

3 Likes

well i don’t understand?

what don’t you understand ?

@pauleno2000 meant that the ending was a cliffhanger.

2 Likes

oooooooooooooo sorry i’m not used too positive comments thank well in the next part alot of fighting is involved :grinning:

1 Like

Why are there underlines?

My OCD will kill me if you don’t capitalize these words.
There are also some choices that have punctuation, some do not. Some have capital letters, some do not.
Otherwise, the game has potential.
:smiley:

1 Like

i know i i’m currently working on that sorry :grin:
Thanks

i had to increase the relationship stats a bit

Played the demo and I quite enjoy it can’t wait to see more you have in store and quick question is there magic in this world I know there magical enchantments and fantasy races but are mages,magic-user,witches,warlocks? Other than that keep up the good work.:smile:

1 Like

yh there’s magic and you can learn from quite a variety of them and for the magic users the are there as well you’ll meet them later in the game

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response :smile:

you’re welcome :smile:

Is the ending supposed to be me being killed or injured ?cause that always the ending

no not in this story the are different endings :slightly_smiling_face:

hey guys i need some suggestions on whether you go on an adventure to seek a pet or i should just give you guys just like that if so just name the type of magical creatures you want as a pet :grin:

Adventure. Adventure. I love adventures ( this would also increase replay ability because of different adventures :wink: )

1 Like

What I have in mind is:

• Phoenix
  • Dragon (the size is up to you)
  • unicorn
  • ghoul?
1 Like

Magical creatures I want to see as my pets -

A hellhound
A Golem
A dragon
A t-rex
A demon
A shadow creature
A tiger with the reaper’s powers
A Samurai zombie
A samurai skeleton
A gargoyle
A gryphon

2 Likes

thank’s these are all great but i would like to ask how would a ghoul benefit you would they not like attack you unless you have some sort of magical item? if so i’m also adding a part where you will learn magic should i make that part tough as well as hunting for a pet?

Maybe that ghoul was bound by a curse that he shall serve the first person he meet

2 Likes