The Fallen Divine (WIP)

2 at the moment: the princess and the angel Ishmael(?).

1 Like

Yeah, these two are the current RO’s at the moment. Might be more coming later but I’m not sure about that.

6 Likes

More correctly the princess Linaria and the angel Josaphat. More ros will be revealed at later books. Although it should be noted the author stated multiple times romance doesn’t play a major role.

3 Likes

We don’t have to romance them, right?

No.

1 Like

Part 2/3 of Chapter 4 is up! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Just as a heads up. I will be offline for a while.

I live in a country with shitty internet. I’ll be changing my network provider so until I got all that settled, I won’t be able to respond to anything. Even on Tumblr.

But I’ll still continue to work on this!

46 Likes

Hope everything goes without a hitch! :+1:

2 Likes

Hope yu get kick ass internet keep up da good work

3 Likes

I just stumbled upon this and I’m totally in love with it! I really like Baptiste’s character :rofl:

3 Likes
Typos and inconsistency

Footsteps

Appointed

We’re

Repeating sentences

Should be was cause he’s already dead

Chest

Your

Here

Didn’t find anything wrong with the new update.
It’s really great. The action was really fun with payoffs that were really awesome.

3 Likes

I have nothing but praise for this WIP, it’s a very interesting concept and the worldbuilding is nothing short of amazing, so many intriguing and diverse cultures and histories. I particularly like the non second person scenes peppered in, the way they describe the MC from another, less powerful person’s perspective is a great way to express the impact that such a hybrid has on the general populace.

Thank you for your hard work, it’s shaping up to be something truly awesome and unique. Also, I fully sympathize with your plight, I also live in a country with very sub par internet speeds.

Best wishes.

8 Likes

is the main character the only hybrid that has existed or have there been others

2 Likes

If by ‘hybrid’ you mean half-Angel, half-Demon, then yes.

3 Likes

Idk why but it reminds me of the seven deadly sins

4 Likes

This is really awesome so deep and loving the lore. How did you get all the ideas for the different champions and wizards

7 Likes

That is a very good story

3 Likes

Best game love it

2 Likes

Found something, is this suppose to be immortals?

6 Likes

I love this WIP! I especially love my champions, and it’s great that you took the effort to put so many different NPC’s in! I’m very excited for chapter 4 :smiley:

9 Likes

I had played this WIP sometime ago and i had enjoyed but now i played it again and it made me love this game even more, its surely one of the WIP´s that im most excited to see updates in 2020!

11 Likes