The Fallen Divine (WIP-Ch4 part 1 Update-05/18/2019)

high-fantasy
gender-choice

NEW UPDATE.

backpain-1292835351

14 Likes

Finally! I’ve waited so long for it, checking topic every day! And here it is!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

found: “Empress Lilith,” she greets with a curtsy. “Empress Lilith,” she greets with a curtsy. (Repeated)

2 Likes

For some reason, I keep on thinking that when we do invade Heaven with our army, our MC is going to be the one that suddenly shows up alone or with someone else, in the Thanos arriving in Wakanda Infinity War style. Complete with the background music that could be described as the sound of death coming for your enemies.

10 Likes

Or our army is getting wrecked somewhere…
7ed5489a-0e1e-4bf2-acb8-0660e95122a4
Damn, wish we had lightning powers now.

9 Likes

“Bring me… Ishmael!

5 Likes

ea4cacc0-312d-4872-b5a6-f5e0e9038f39
Hope there’s no you should’ve gone for the head moment with Ishmael.

5 Likes

Ahaha the interaction between Penny and Sylvan is like its straight outta an anime. Love it.

some minor stuff

Space in humble

2 Likes

Unless I missed something, there’s an oddity with the new material

I accepted the beastman gladiator into my service, but there was no mention of him that I saw in the new material.

Including when I was counting the halfling among my vassals, which should number four with the beastman, not three.

2 Likes

If Gladius was recruited, he will be put under the Champion’s command. So in Chapter 4, he is currently with the army as part of the invading force.

As for how Sariel and the MC counted the vassals, they’re only referring to the ones that piqued their interest until that moment: the Champion, the Mage, and the Halfling.

Gladius and the three Cardinals had made themselves known to the MC and expressed their desire to serve them. If they had not, the MC would not have considered asking them to join. Thus, the choice comes up whether you want them to be vassals or not.

3 Likes

No, but there would totally be a scene where the MC gets blasted off very far and someone happens to find them. That someone will say:

“It’s like a Demon made a baby with an Angel.”

2 Likes

Okay now that’s pretty awesome.

Are we also going to get the Thanos in Wakanda style scene considering we can teleport to different places with the portal? If not then I’d be totally be cool with a snippet since I’m interested to see how everyone would react to that moment in the story’s universe.

1 Like

1 Like

An exciting, unique take on a much played out trope. I only hope you can add romance to the story as well.

2 Likes

There is two so far. Imperial Princess Linaria and the head of the Common Angels, Josaphat but there isn’t really much for now.

1 Like

I… can’t… get… enough… of… this… story… I love it, the only thing noticed is after taking the lion warrior in, he doesn’t show up again at all. He’s in chapter two obviously but not in 3/4 he could at least be one of the assasains visitors during their four day imprisonment by Maybelle’s daggar. It was Maybelle wasn’t it? Or did he go with the warrior to capture the city? if so it doesn’t mention him doing so I don’t think. But your the author and I’ll love your story regardless.

You missed the author’s answer to that issue six posts up.

Hope this helps!

Awesome, very much enjoyed the characters, although I would like to see more scenes where we can interact and build bonds, I do find it well written so far, and the story has me hooked!

8 Likes

I think a more appropriate word is death