The Fallen Divine (WIP)

If this is the goblin, then the name is wrong, found out who that is, but kincaid was not there instead the goblin

No, not her, it is sylvan

Kincaids death magic has in the stat screen 70%, yet it failed

Third person

@DzHonest is it possible to win in the match ?

@HWKEye
Yes it is. You have to play to your champion’s and mage’s strengths, and they need to have a good relationship. Above 45 if I’m remembering it right.

Though I think there’s an error if you chose Kincaid. I still need to get to fixing that.

Can you tell me which choices to make

Errors should be fine now.

There are tons of mistakes, and knowing myself, there are bound to be more. Sorry about that.

Thanks to @Noah and @MichaelCrank for letting me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to help out! I’ll see if I can’t find any errors in my next playthrough later.

1 Like

Ahh I love the update! I love penny, she sound adorable! And the lion man ;o; what a huge cutie.

I like the style of choosing some dialogue/choices for other characters too! It’s very interesting.

2 Likes

Why is penny at 70 in both stats?

And penny fails in the coliseum

I do not understand this choices context

@Noah I looked at the codes and I didn’t see anything wrong with it. I think it has something do with dashingdon itself.

When a story somehow goes back to one of it’s earlier parts(out of the reader’s control), the stats doesn’t go back with the story. You must have chosen to increase the stats, then the story rewinds, forcing you to make the same choice, so the stats add up.

It happened to me for quite a few other WIPs as well.

For the coliseum, I coded it so that the stat check will only be =50, and not >=50, since there’s no way one can get a stat of above 50. Except for what I mentioned above.

1 Like

@HWKEye
When you choose the dialogues for the mage and the champion, don’t let them piss each other off. It’s different for each character interactions.

Who’s the champion and the mage?

For the fight, you just need to choose what the mage and the champion is strong at(which of their stats are 50).

Ahhh ;o; baptiste is so cute… do we ever get a chance to free him from his sword? I feel bad for him if he was trapped thru out the game.

Also hmm the choices about being ready to go back to the forest seems strange the necromancer too, instead of just penny.

Also even if you choose just to power up baptiste slyvan still winces on the walk to your next mage

2 Likes

Do you mean the choice that comes up after you choose a mage? If the MC is ready to go back to where they grew up or not?

By the time you’re meeting the mage, Sylvan or Baptiste should be completely healed. If it’s not too much trouble, can you take a screenshot of this scene? :slight_smile:

Edit:
I think I know what you’re referring to. They wince because of the memory of what they suffered through, not from any pain :slight_smile:

I see.
Though this continuity errer still persists

1 Like

Holy crap. Wow. Just wow. That was Wow. You are amazing!!! :heart_eyes: I am so glad i checked this WIP out! I keep imagining it cinematically as i read and holy shit is it beautiful! You could make this into a videogame. It would put dante (devil may cry) in shame. :joy: i am so hyped for it and its not even close to finishing yet that is how into this i am. Congratulations, you have gained a stalker in me. :joy:

3 Likes

I guess one of the Madelines is actally Riva?

Well… I don’t know about that :joy: I used to worship that game, so my bar for devil may cry is as high as a skyscraper :smile:

1 Like

Yes I do mean that choice that comes up when you choose your next mage, I thought, that the forest the necromancer was from was the same as the childhood one? If not maybe it’s just slightly confusing wording

And oh okay! :0 thank you for clearning that up c:

Also I noticed another thing while playing the game,sabriel was an archangel before the fall correct? Did she choose to become an angle? Because when she banters with baptiste about the apostles and number of wings it seems to implied she chose not to have that many wings from the beginning is it just after the fall?

Finished going through chapter 2 and i dont even know what to say about that ending first i thought it was the people fron heaven but noope it was the person that i wasn’t expecting now i can’t wait for next chapter, also took me a long time to win that fight with different choice and people.

But we can all agree that the warrior, Riva Wieron, and the mage, Riva Wieron have given our victors a run for their money
Riva was called for the mage name instead.

1 Like

Typo: reign is probably the right word

Sariel is born an Angel, and she grew up in Heaven. That conversation between her and Baptiste shows her hatred for Seraphims. Having more than a pair of wings indicates that at some point, an Angel consumed an innocent mortal essence. Which is something that Sariel hates.

More about Sariel’s past will be revealed in future chapters :slight_smile:

1 Like