The Fallen Divine (WIP)

You’re the heir to both Heaven and Hell, wielding enough power to rule both. But not enough to stop your kin from killing your parents. Driven away from where you belong, you turn to the rest of Elysis. After all, the world is big. And there might be people out there willing to help you.

Hi everyone!

I’ve been a fan of CoG and HG games for at least a year now, and have been a lurker of the forums for about the same amount of time. The encouraging atmosphere of the forums is what pushed me to start work on my own story.

This is my first written story that I will be sharing in public(the others are just a bunch of shorts catching cobwebs in notebooks and my phone), that’s why any advice you can give me would be very much welcome!

I hope you guys take the time to read it :slight_smile:

LINKS:
Demo
Tumblr
Patreon

POLLS:
Champion poll
Mage poll
Assassin poll

Alpha Changelog

May 7, 2022

• Chapter 10, part 1

April 23, 2022

• Added scenes in Chapter 7 and Chapter 9

March 31, 2022

• Chapter 9 [Chapter done]

February 6, 2022

• First Intervention for Mage companion

January 28, 2022

• Chapter 8, part 2 [Chapter done]

December 19, 2021

• Chapter 8, part 1

November 25, 2021

• Chapter 7, part 4 [Chapter done]

November 6, 2021

• Chapter 7, part 3

October 7, 2021

• Chapter 7, part 2

September 3, 2021

• Intermission
  • Additional scenes in Chapter 6

August 5, 2021

• Chapter 7, part 1

July 16, 2021

• Chapter 6, part 3 [Chapter done]

July 8, 2021

• Chapter 6, part 2

June 28, 2021

• Chapter 6, part 1, branch 2

June 22, 2021

• Chapter 6, part 1, branch 1
1057 Likes

Love it!! :heart_eyes: very creative and original idea!! Can’t wait for more :smiley::grin:

19 Likes

This is great! Looking forward to more.

4 Likes

hell yeah , it’s damn good ! adding this to ‘Must get when it’s out!’ . who need a life anyway ? lol

14 Likes

A lot of potential here and it’d be interesting to see if you can develop the story into something outstanding. This could either be one of the best titles on here in quite a while or another mediocre chosen one plot-line. We’ll have to see

14 Likes

I like it but I (and it might just be me) got really confused with how the beginning kind of skips around. One moment you’re learning your white magic with your mom, and then we’re a week back in time with our dad and our aunties, and then it seems like we go even further back to when we were born. There’s no clear indication about these shifts and the way it’s written, it seems like it’s our new focus, when our last focus hasn’t even really been explored or met a clear ending.

27 Likes

Great demo. I loved the concept of Haven and Hell ruled by One.

4 Likes

Great demo, and an Amazing concept keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Awesome concept can’t wait to see more

3 Likes

Awesome idea, looking forward to seeing more!

1 Like

Send. Me. THE HELL. In. please

Possibly the anime I’ve watched, anyone else wanting to pelt our uncle with the a holy unholy yin yang bomb attack?

“Blinding white light flows from your hand, but following it like a shadow is an all consuming darkness. The light and the darkness leap from you like lightning, the light and the darkness intertwined like snakes dancing through the air as they slam into the angel as he hurdles back while ablaze from your attack.”

5 Likes

well to be honest the ‘Black flames’ …I was thinking ‘Omg ! ametarasu!’ …now I’m gonna imagine my MC like a female badass uchiha :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Well hopefully without the frothing at the mouth for revenge part. :slight_smile:

Unless that’s how you want to play it, of course.

Anyway, so which champions do you folks like?

I’m torn, myself. Lady with the magic sword seems like a possible love interest for my Faust, who pretty much has never met a female he didn’t consider a relative before.

But on the other hand the demon sword is quite the entertaining character.

2 Likes

well…for me , its the lady with the magic weapon . Although , was kinda dissapointed . Was hoping there will be an angel in her weapon . I mean , if a demon can get stuck in a sword , why not an angel ?

The only thing , I’m kinda puzzled by…is…

Summary

why would you go and tell in front of a mortel how we get killed!!! like seriously SHHHHH!!! :sweat_smile:

2nd would be the sword of course . Although it seem more interesting then your usual ‘insulting sword’ lol for which I’m SO glad…had enough for one lifetime of a sword that hurl insult at me with every kill :smile:

3 Likes

The lore of this game seems really interesting

2 Likes

LOOK I LOVE THIS. Baptiste and Sylvan are the best duo ever. Sylvan is so cute dsjbghjdfgbjd he’s so intimidated I love it. And Baptiste is so funny and interesting. sigh

“Join her?!” Baptiste pauses in thought. “That is… disgustingly optimistic.”

BAPTISTEEEEEEEE :joy:

“Sylvan hangs his head and smiles wistfully. Of course. It’s Baptiste she wants. Why would I even think that he’s talking to me?”

dskjgbsjgbdj he’s SO CUTE ugh I hope we can romance him? :kissing_closed_eyes:

I adore how scared of MC are the humans :smirk:

Please, keep updating ? <3

5 Likes

She ruffles your platinum blonde hair, which you inherited from her. Along with her unblemished, porcelain skin

Does the mc need to have porcelain white skin and blonde hair? Can’t I choose my appearance and then have the parents described as a mix of my looks?

11 Likes

Loved what i just read baptiste is funny as and i cant wait to make my 7 warriors and dub them the seven deadly sin.

3 Likes

The save game feature seems to be bugged by the way, it says this:
Uncaught Error: SaveMod: Unable to *sm_save before *sm_init