The Fallen Divine (WIP)

I didn’t say that. I said that the most likely character to be the next female RO is an immortal, and I have been thinking of ways to integrate her into a love interest. But nothing is set in stone yet as I’m still just halfway through the first book.

11 Likes

ColossalWelloffBlacklemur-max-1mb

I’m sorry for doubting :bowing_man:

3 Likes

No, it’s fine. I just wouldn’t want someone losing hope over something I said but not what I meant.

Okay, that sounds deeper and way more serious than what it really is when we’re just talking about ROs, but you get the point.

11 Likes

Absolutely in love with this story.

2 Likes

Definitely need to start a new playthrough for the update, there’s so many things that happened in the story and my memory is trash!! the real question is, do I stick with my original champion +others or do I switch it up? :thinking:

6 Likes

Hey love the wip so far but I have a few questions if you can’t answer because they are to spoilery it’s ok 1 can we summons both angels and demon’s to fight for us at the same time without them killing each other
2 is there different types of demons we can summon for example if we are fighting a human army we don’t want to kill can we summon succumbuss and incubus to “persuade” the army to stop fighting?
3 can we summon archangels to fight for us?

4 Likes

I don’t think we have control over archangels…

2 Likes

Also,demons follow the MC willingly, it’s the angels that hate him

2 Likes
  1. The MC can only summon Angels, and not Demons. They can learn how, but they have no one to teach them how to.

2. Succubus and Incubus don’t exist in this world— not as Demons at least. Demons are classified by the Sins branded into their souls.

3. In terms of summoning Angels, they can summon anyone who belongs to the Order of Angels. So, Archangels, Principalities, Powers, Virtues, Dominions, Thrones, Cherubims and even Seraphims. So long as they don’t resist the summoning and the will of the summoner, they’re in the mercy of the MC.

This is not true for all Demons. Baptiste is a special case. For unaligned Demons, Baptiste is the exception, not the rule.

18 Likes

Well yeah but demons don’t have a reason to rebel against us,right??
I understand the angels being uptight and a pompous pain in the ass but I’d assume the demons to be happy with the MC

2 Likes

Don’t they? :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

So the mc is going to have to fight almost all of hell to rule it
Also if it ain’t too spoilery to answer is there a figure like Lucifer in this story or not?

1 Like

You mean like a fallen angel? There are fallen angels in the story.

1 Like

No I mean like Lucifer the devil Asmodeus basically a angel who betrayed heaven then went to torment humans just for fun that’s also super powerful

1 Like

Most Angels of Heaven consider Celestiel as a traitor to the realm. Apart from her, no Angel ever really dared to go full on hostile against all of Heaven.

As for the torment part, Angels don’t much care about mortals in general, except for the fact that they have a light plantation in Brassaum— as disclosed by Sariel in Chapter 3— that reaps the soul of their Human test tubes, though that is sanctioned by the higher ups of Heaven. But beyond that, no mass villainy among mortals.

The same goes for Demons. The superior Demons have more than enough inferior Demons to torment in Hell. Few rarely visit the mortal plane, and none of them tormented mortals.

7 Likes

@DzHonest

If Baptiste somehow get released from the sword,in a death match between Odum and Baptiste the demon who will win?

1 Like

It depends at what point of the story that happens. If it’s at the beginning, Baptiste is the certain to be the victor. If it’s by the end, well, who knows…

1 Like

First time I am reading the demo, very impressed with your story, pleasant to read and easily to get yourself invested. Did find some coding errors mainly in he/she branches and descriptions (of MC) during the story (currently in the progress of reading ch 2). Let me know if you need me to point out specific inconsistencies.

1 Like

That would be much appreciated if you could, thank you :pray:

It has been a while since I have played this game. Every time I return, I get reminded why I keep coming back to this WIP. A real piece of work! Thank you for the update and your hard work @DzHonest :blush:

4 Likes