A Specter Over Kilerth [1 Chapter, 10k Words]

Well, she scares [i[me too, and I don’t like the idea of meddling or getting too close to her,

I actually intrigue about her… she laugh at my joke …

Looking forward to this Ghost Romance route …but i am also interested in Zhendi, so you can imagine how i fear for Zhendi if the Ghost is jealous of Zhendi :wink:

9 Likes

So, in my lore, specters are kind of like a cross between a demon and ghost. They’re powerful and have the ability to take physical form. Ghosts, like Weden, can’t take physical form and can do little but float and go through walls.

I won’t say too much for now, but I will say that Blihja’s romance arc will kind of be like “romance this sexy crazy freak at your own risk.”

As for Weden the ghost, it will be reminiscent of something like Joi and Joe from Bladerunner 2049, except he has real emotions. :slight_smile:

Btw, there’s a list of the six ROs in the original post. All of them have been introduced now: Blihja, Envy, Zendi, Oztiax, Skarro, and Weden.

13 Likes

Oh when I heard you could romance a ghost all I could think of was Casper :joy:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing how the ghost romance works.

3 Likes

The poll results are super interesting. Thanks for voting, guys. It looks like Skarro and Blihja in particular got more popular after Chapter 2, though everyone is sleeping on Weden. XD

Also, it looks like Envy is the new Mowbow. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Is Zendhi’s role and personality in your story as someone like a Damsel in Distress ? She seems the only “normal” person in the story with no special attribute … i think it is a good idea though, because it gives more variety on the RO’s personality, not every RO need to be someone strong…i remember there were the 3 farmer sisters in your previous trilogy right? it is fun to have a Mary Jane as RO :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was loads of fun and I would like more. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea of damsels in distress. She won’t be powerful like the other females, but she’ll be strong in her own ways.

Though, yes, she is a lot less weird than all the others, double left feet notwithstanding. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I had incorporeal magic and no weapon.

1 Like

Whoops! I’m out of town for a chess tournament but I’ll add another option and fix those choices when I get back in a couple days.

2 Likes

Just played Chapter 2 and, aw, I love Weden. I’m assuming he didn’t work for Skarro’s parents since I’m pretty sure it said Weden died hundred of years ago, but there seems to be quite a bit of fighting over this region of land, does it have to do with all of the supernatural energy around? Like, is there some sort of thing that’s luring all the spirits to this particular area?

4 Likes

Good observation. You shall see. :slight_smile:

EDIT: for the past week or so, I’ve been focusing on Winter of the Bovine, but in the meantime, I’ve done tons of hardcore brainstorming for Misery. I finally finished the whole plot’s outline like a proper author, and DAYUM am I pumped. Let’s add mystery as the other main genre, alongside romance, fantasy, and horror.

Also…I’ve decided to make this into a trilogy with each sequel being another 250k. Yeah, I can’t help myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Blihja officially hopscotched Oztiax, Zendi, and Skarro in the poll all because of Chapter 2. :smiling_imp::skull::smiling_imp::imp::skull::ghost:

13 Likes

Is it wrong i enjoyed Blihja?
I dunno,it kinda seems like it. Really looking foward to seeing more of her

8 Likes

It’s funny because half the reason I planned on having Blihja as an RO is because I knew people would ask for it otherwise. :joy: There will be lots more of her to come!

9 Likes

13 Likes

honestly I just like Blihja as a RO because she seems the most likely to have an interesting story. I mean, I expect the other RO’s to have some interesting stories as well, but not -ghost haunting you trying to make you go insane for unknown reasons- interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

some men aren’t looking for anything logical, like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
-Alfred Pennyworth :face_with_monocle:

I’d like her even more if she does it just for kicks :laughing:

6 Likes

Well, I just posted a new chapter for Winter of the Bovine, so now I’m going to get back to work on Chapter 3 of The Enchanter’s Misery. This one will be the biggest chapter so far, but I already have a bit done for it so I’m hoping to post it sometime this month.

15 Likes

Wow, 100 likes already. That’s much faster than The Magician’s Burden took! Thanks, guys. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes