A Specter Over Kilerth [1 Chapter, 10k Words]

Theres a bug in chapter 3 where after I help envy with the grave robbers and press next it glitches

Every time I do a particular set of choices, this happens:

and the screen freezes. Otherwise awesome story!

Thanks. That’s fixed now.

I haven’t tested it further, but in my second playthrough I’ve chosen Illusion Magic, but during the scene where I decided to fight that bandit, I was able to select the option with corporeal magic despite being an illusionist.

Thanks, that’s fixed now.

I obviously love MMM the most, but this? This is honestly your most impressive WiP. Look what you did. God dammit, Samuel. Expect a review of current content soon.

Heavy sigh.

3 Likes

Yay :smiley: thanks, @Voldy

2 Likes

Skarro is suddenly labeled enchanter

2 Likes

@Noah

Illuminati confirmed!!
#X-Files

1 Like

For some reason, every single time I go through this I am reminded of one of my favorite lines from a movie. “They mostly come at night. Mostly.”

I love the work put in so far, and am eagerly waiting for more just like everyone else in this thread.

Why, oh why, do you have to write so well that I want to read everything a million times over just to experience it all over again even though with my stupidly long memory it makes it impossible to forget something I’ve read?

2 Likes

“The enchanter” was referring to Durj there, but it is confusing, so I’ll change that. Thanks.

@Lycanthromorphic
Thanks so much! That actually sounds really cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have illusion magic, not corperal

Whoops. I already fixed that but kept forgetting to update it on dashingdon. It should be good now.

2 Likes

save feature doesn’t work

typos

made “me” piss

I think it should be “torch”?

go with “you”

2 Likes

Damn, I’m not sure how to fix it. There was just a feature on Dashingdon called “enable CJW’s save feature” that I clicked.

Thanks, I’ll fix those tonight.

3 Likes

i keep getting notifications for this even though they are from hours ago.

2 Likes

10/10 so far, Lot of freedom and choices and cause I get the option to romance a demon.

4 Likes

I think this is one of the best intros to a game I’ve seen on CoG so far. The story really drags you in and makes you feel like you know and care about the characters already. The premise is fascinating, and I’m really interested to get to know the ghosts better, as well as the other character’s of course. I love Envy’s carefree, fun loving character, and I just have so much sympathy for Oztiax. I just desperately want to start a fight with anyone who gives him trouble.

So far I’ve only found one mistake, and that’s in the scene where Weden is doing an impression of Blihja. It says, “doing his chest impressesion of the specter”. I’m guessing that’s supposed to be “best” and “impression”.

7 Likes

Chest impressesion :sob::sob::sob: those are the ugliest typos I’ve ever seen, haha.

Thanks so much :smiley: that means a lot.

4 Likes

Not necessarily… He might’ve been doing this:

See! Chest impression. :grin:

13 Likes