The Edge of Dawn (WIP) (02/04/20) UPDATED

It should be fixed now!

1 Like

I kind of like how every sea monster fear or respect or befriended are MC like the sirens they sound like they were close friends I who were we if I see a kraken and it says we were best friends before all of this I’m going to laugh to me this is a 10 out of 10 great story

3 Likes

i think the his isn’t supposed to be there?

and the if is supposed to be an it?

i love the mc just straight up casually talking to the creatures everyone fears
ps: let me romance ilya, coward

10 Likes

Did a round of grammar and bug fixes, thank you for the screens!
Ilya is thankful for the support. (¬‿¬ )

8 Likes

Just played through the demo, and wow. I actually can’t wait to see where this goes, because it seems so filled with wonderful potential. I’m kinda sad that it’s not done yet, because I want to continue playing :joy:

1 Like

I am liking this story more and more. Excellent update, I love your writing style. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Keep it up.

1 Like

I can’t wait for more :sob: I really wanna romance julian

I thought I saw a bug but it turns out that my character have the same name with one of the characters: Ilya(?) Or am I being confused again?

Ilya is indeed one of my characters! Sorry it that created any confusion. :sparkles:

As for other bugs, I’ve noticed a few and I will try to update the files before the end of the week!

4 Likes

What are you apologizing for? It’s not like it was your fault. :grin:

Since I’m already here, I would like to let you know that I like it! Looking foward for this.

1 Like

Love it so much, can’t wait to your next update!

1 Like

amazing so far can’t wait for the next chapter keep up the great work

1 Like

Helllooo, just wanted to say that I’m so excited for this WIP and for every update! Looking forward to seeing more of it (and of Julian hehe) :heart:

1 Like

Did another round of bugs fixing. If you find anything weird, however, let me know! :sparkles:

14 Likes

Just dropping by to say that, while my muse sometimes won’t help me at all, good progress has been made on chapter two and the wip has surpassed the 50k words without code! :tada:
The game also has a discord now, so if you’re interested in checking that out just drop me an ask on tumblr. :sparkles:
Hopefully I’ll be able to give you some more goodies soon, but until then take care of yourselves and stay safe. :yellow_heart:

24 Likes

So good to hear about your progress. I really like the story so far and i am very curious about what is going to happen next. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

1 Like

Good to see progress! Root for you!

I like the general idea and the characters (if I had to choose who to romance well…my mc couldn’t leave Ilya side lol) I did feel it was a little rushed how Julian and his crew are so ready to help the mc, get them to meet Anastasia, then travel to meet Nyx, from what I understood the mc could help Anastasia, and she’s a childhood friend of Julian, is that his reason for helping the mc? Since he’s a pirate I kinda expected him to want something in return for all the trouble (or maybe he has secret motives that we still don’t know)
Anyway I’ll keep an eye on this wip :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for giving my wip a try! :yellow_heart:
I will try to work some more with the pacing, I admit that is a flaw of mine at the moment, but everything else you’ve pointed out isn’t casual.:sparkles:
Only it’s spoilery, so you’ll have to wait and see! :blush:

3 Likes

Dropping by here as well to let everyone know that my plans to update before June are no more, since my replacement laptop committed seppuku.
I will keep writing on paper, my files are safe, but I don’t know when I’ll find the means to update.
Thank you so much for the support, when I started this I didn’t think it would be this lovely to interact with the community.
Stay safe and wash your hands, I love you all. :yellow_heart:

26 Likes