The Drifter (Western WIP)

Yes hopefully it will. Like you I’d prefer it to not be but it all depends on how the pieces fall together.

@DevilDog_1999

1 Like

Thanks! I totally forget about those

1 Like

Hey guys thot some of u would like to know that yesterday I officially swore into the marines and I’m getting shipped out in August

12 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving y’all

3 Likes

Holy spool! Congrats on getting into the marines! Also, happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

1 Like

Hey guys! Coding has finally started on this!
In other news I’m too impatient to wait to put the demo up so I’m creating a rpg based on the story using the forum and everyone is invited (5 slots tho so respond asap) just respond on here (or like this post) and I’ll create a private thread later

10 Likes

6 people “Liked” your post before me, but I’m the first to respond? Does that count for something?

2 Likes

Honestly I was expecting only five to respond but everyone who responded will b in

1 Like

You may want to rethink Brittany and Tiffany as names- they say 1980s, not 1860s. Neither was in the top 1000 names for American girls before 1969 (Tiffany) or 1971 (Brittany) according to the SSA’s records. It sounds like a degree of historical accuracy is important to you in this, and those names really detract from it.

1 Like

I see thank you would Amanda and Emily work?

They would definitely work. I just found this list of the most common names for women in the US in 1850; both of those names were in the top 30: http://www.buckbd.com/genea/1850fnfl.txt

1 Like

Thanks that will help a lot. And about the rpg I will stop at 10

To everyone who’s waiting for the rpg I’ll post the thread tomorrow when I get home round noon Central Time

2 Likes

So Sunday, 1pm Eastern, 12pm Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific… 6pm GMT (London).

3 Likes

Just an FYI, it’s Wesson. :+1:

1 Like

Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve talked about game content so I’m releasing info on two new npcs and I’ll go more into the occupations.

Conrad Holtmeyer: 25 year old German who settled originally in MO but settled in Rosebud New Mexico after the civil war where he’s an apprentice to Moses and a part time deputy seeing how he’s a frikin giant at 6’5". He’s very much still haunted by the war especially by his experience at Vicksburg. Also he will be the introductory character to the town of Rosebud.

Navajo Joe: Navajo scout for the army

The occupations will all have certain bonus to them some in stats and tangible items

Outlaw: will have a rep with both lawmen and fellow criminals alike, good gunfighting, and can carry an extra sawn off shotgun.

Bounty Hunter: like outlaw has a rep with both sides of the law. Can carry out warrants and has hand cuffs.

Scout: has a contract with the military putting a target on them by both outlaws and natives. Long arm will be Buffalo rifle. Has great firearms and survivalists but poor charisma.

Gunfighter: being extremely great with the six gun allows you to have the ability to dual wield but will be challenged constantly to show downs

Gambler: high charisma with good gunfighting and brawling but poor firearms and survivalist. Wears fancy clothes and carries a Derringer.

Cowboy: (trying this one out) very balanced character by terms of stats and either side of the law

3 Likes

Im just imagining as the Gunfighter after getting done with a duel getting challenged immediately afterwards by a another challenger and then seeing a line of challengers

1 Like

Will there be the Smith & Wesson model 3, also do you think that the American Saddlebred horse can be available within the game?

1 Like

I would prefer the Thoroughbred and the Arabian

1 Like