The Destiny of Androids (WIP Title) (Interest Check)

The year is 2050. Every family has its own android that behaves like a human. They usually do household chores, take care of children and protect the family from deviant androids. They are expected to follow three rules:

1. Be loyal to your owners.
  2. Do not fall in love with a human.
  3. Do not harm humans.

If an android breaks one of these rules, it’s punished by death.

You play as an android that is bought by the Williams family.

FEATURES:

1. Choose your gender, sexuality and appearance.
  2. Be a good or deviant android.
  3. Be loyal to your owners or betray them.

ROMANCE OPTIONS:

1. Jason Williams - The son of George Williams. His relationship with androids is very good since he never discriminates them.

2. Raven Williams - The youngest daughter of George Williams. Her relationship with androids is hostile because of some reasons.

3. Zion - He/she is the android of the Heaton family who wants to release himself/herself from servitude.

and more…

I will release demo soon if you guys are interested in playing this game.

119 Likes

I want read your story. It’s very interesting !

1 Like

Do we get sharp 3 piece suit? If so i would love to read it

3 Likes

Looks interesting Looking forward to the demo

1 Like

Is this inspired by Detroit? That’s pretty much the vibes I am getting.

16 Likes

Yes, it is inspired by that game.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Robin Williams’ Bicentennial man (the family’s surname probably helps lol)

Do androids here look like humans?

9 Likes

Yeah, considering it just came out, the thought hit me as soon as I read the description.

3 Likes

@HedaPenguin This definitely looks interesting, and I am looking forward to it, but what do you mean by Deviant Androids? Are they like rogue Androids that attack/kills humans? Or is there something else to it?

2 Likes

I guess they would be rebels of some sort that are not fond of being treated like lesser creatures

3 Likes

Considering I always use sentient robots in my Stellaris runs and abuse them very harshly, I do not think I would be sympathetic to rebellious machines whose only priorities, goals and dreams should be to serve me.

3 Likes

Never heard of it. Is that a book or movie?

Yes

They are rebels who want to save themselves from servitude.

2 Likes

Definitely interested. I hope you release a demo soon, this could be a very unique project.

How exactly? Do they want to kill and enslave all humans and rule the world? Or they do they simply want compromises and to be left alone?

4 Likes

They want to get revenge from humans who treated them bad. They don’t touch innocent people.

2 Likes

You’d think they’d just program them not do this :roll_eyes:

So I’m a slave who can’t defend himself but I can haphazardly sleep around :blush:

3 Likes

Androids can break their programming.

2 Likes

What type of stats will we have?

Well you know what they say, you can never have enough games about artificial intelligence

Bicentennial man is a movie…

Link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182789/

2 Likes

This sounds like a very good, easy to manage idea.

I think it would be a good idea to have the start (where we can choose gender, etc) and then go into a part with tons of greyed out choices, to show your lack of free will, but then a bug or something allows you to make any choice you want

2 Likes