The Day After Ever After: A Cinderella Story (WIP, 16,700 word update added 4/1/21!)

2 and 3 were straight to video ones. So, you know, adjust expectations accordingly. At least Jennifer Hale is the voice actress. Can’t go wrong with Bastila.

2 Likes

Ooaah so you are that person!
A bit OOT here, your game is the first HG game I’ve played! Since I discover yours, I then looking more about CoG/HG stuffs until I found this forum.
Alright, gotta go to play the demo

1 Like

I am, and I’m glad I was your gateway drug! This isn’t very similar to The Parenting Simulator, but if this one isn’t up your alley, know that I do have plans for a Grandparenting Simulator as either my fourth or fifth entry. I don’t know yet if it will be a standalone release or paid DLC on Parenting, although my inclination is the latter. It won’t likely be as long, so a standalone release might not be necessary.

And to my Day After folks: this story is not dead, even if these posts probably saved it from being locked. Y’all want less updates of a meatier sort, and that’s what’s happening. I have about 15,000 words in on the next chapter, and hopefully it will be done and up in the next couple weeks. It’s a day off where you get to pick what to do, and the branching has been insane. I really regret this decision, but too late now. You can commence to romancing Ingmar for the princess or Lady Emmalyn for the prince, and if I am particularly masochistic I might still introduce a new RO apiece to meet but nothing more than that yet. You can also hang with King Roderick, spend time with your spouse, or even follow Pat the butler around, as one does.

7 Likes

…now I’m wondering if following butlers around actually is a thing :joy:

2 Likes

It’s about to be. And it could unlock the secrets of the universe! Or just get you slightly less ignored by an old dude that likes things clean.

1 Like