The crown - WIP UPDATED- 18th of March 2023

Game updated

1 Like

That was quick

2 Likes

No romance. D:

I will add romance but not now.

3 Likes

You do understand that it’s just the beginning.

1 Like

If we can’t be in battle then let us command the army, for example send x amount of men to location b to hold line ab.

1 Like

It’s in modern era, so if you have formal military education I don’t think that is wise. That is why countries have experienced generals for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

This story is interesting, looking forward for a next update

3 Likes

There are still leaders who personally lead there army’s and i would always lead my men.

2 Likes

Updated

It’s working now.

Spoilers Ahead

@The_king Your concept is interesting. But there are a few things which need to be corrected. These are my suggestion if you don’t mind

1. Your choice of political modern fantasy was interesting but I felt like it would be more appropriate few this takes place in the medieval world. But I might be wrong.

2. I felt like I was thrown directly into the game without any background. So kindly fix it.

3. Plus I felt it would be nice if you had added a scene with MC’s half-sibling and stepmother before the coronation.

4. I think first you have to add the part where you manage your castle/estate before meeting the president if another country.

5. The demo is too short still many more things could be added even before meeting the president of another country.

6. The stats are good and I didn’t find any bugs.

7. It would be nice if you could describe your world (Other countries, ruling system etc) in upcoming updates.

8. There is an error here. I couldn’t really understand the last option. Plus I think the statement above should be ‘You kept thinking about’. Please, correct it.

I know adding everything I said is not possible. But still, these are my suggestion after my first playthrough. Your game has very high potential so looking forward to future updates.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I will take it into consideration in the next update.

2 Likes

My idea is that you have few games in modern politics that are not in the Middle Ages, so I think it is better to keep the time setting modern.

2 Likes

I agree with the above comment. I think the modern setting really makes the story unique, and it was what drew my attention in the first place. There are already so many games set in the medieval era and it’s really refreshing to see a story with a different take on the idea of monarchy. It might be a little harder to pull off, but I say if this is the story you want to write then go for it.

3 Likes

-The little girl suddenly turns around and run. “Mama!! Big sister brought a girl home!!!” “Wha- H-hey!!!” Luka runs after her sister blushing.

I am a male

1 Like

SUGGESTION

1. Have a scene where we open parliament and give the options on what we want the government to focus on.
  2. Allow us the option to further increase the power of the crown to its former glory.
  3. Have scenes where we interact with the public.
  4. Let us be attacked by an angry commoner whose spouse or relative died in a war.
  5. Allow us to do normal things like stroll in a park or go to the mall. Maybe a kid or someone get past security and come up to us and ask us for help or something and the security gets all flustered.
  6. I would like the chance to dissolve parliament.
  7. Get to attend United Nations meeting/or equivalent.
  8. Foreign dignitaries attend our court asking for aid or alliances etc…
  9. I know that we can’t participate in wars but can we at least visit troops like what US Presidents do. But depending on our security level of training we can only visit certain bases in the war zone and the riskier the base the more moral our troops get.
  10. Can we hold court. Like have the citizens,business owners and ministers come to us for help,money or advice.
  11. This story doesn’t need to be exactly based on the UK royalty. Instead of being a ceremonial monarch we could have actual power such as having to approve laws,create new ones, punish or forgive persons as we see fit.
  12. Oml can we do parades. Pretty pleeeaasseee. Trooping the colors,birthday parades, military parades ect.
  13. The ability to choose and customize our limos,planes and helicoptors. And the security vehicles. also how we operate our motorcade, either like the british swift and unnoticeable or like the US blocking off traffic and closing roads or a center ground were we close the roads briefly and it would have a cost and impact on the population.
  14. Ability to customize or ceremonial guards,our military, our bodyguards and staff.
  15. The option to upgrade or build a new castle. What defenses it has,the amount of guards,snipers, guard dogs,anti air defence etc. How open it is to the public. Which providence it is located in can also affect things such security: if its located near a military base we could have an underground evacuation tunnel, our airplane and helicopter can be stored there so it would take less time for us to go somewhere etc. If its near the parliament we would have greater influence over the ministers ect. And if we build our castle in a poorer providence it would cause the area to improve but will decrease our image to some and increase it to others.
2 Likes