The crown - WIP UPDATED- 18th of March 2023

Also can we design our country’s flag,coat of arms and our royal flag

1 Like

It might be nice to have an anthem.

1 Like

It’s the first time anyone’s ever tried to make MC a modern monarch that I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe I never thought of that as an option lol. I hope you keep going, obviously it still needs a lot of fleshing out.

4 Likes

What a way to spell champagne.

1 Like

By the way, what is the police and justice system in this game?

Closed due to inactivity. Author, please let me know when you want it reopened.

After some years, I have decided to return to this. I will aim to create a modern monarchy game where you are the King or Queen. I wanted to start from you being a prince/princess and then ascending to the throne after the death of your father. However, I have come to realize that creating a game about being a modern prince/princess would be boring, at least for me, since there will be nothing to do except attending ceremonies and some romance options. Therefore, I have added a little prologue where you can add some information about what you did when you were young. The current version starts after the death of your father, the late king. The current demo is just an overview of what I have planned. Feel free to leave some feedback. I will try to update the game on a weekly basis.

19 Likes

From the little bit I was able to see it actually seems interesting I can’t wait for what you do with this

1 Like

It’s not much but it’s interesting.

2 Likes

When I choose the “respected by all” choice for my father it’s increased power instead of leadership and the same happened vise-verse

1 Like

May? :thinking: April, no? :sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

I will fix it in the next update. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Pero existe el nombre de la dinastía que es técnicamente el apellido real de la familia gobernante. Por cierto ¿en qué te basas para este juego? porque la serie “The Crown” en Netflix puede ser una buena fuente. O también ¿nuestro reino puede ser una potencia mundial o secundaria?
También puede ser un mundo de fantasía moderna por alguna de las inquietudes de los usuarios en este foro.
También creo que existen nombres alternativos a los partidos como el partido conservador que es de derecha y defienden la autoridad del rey y el capitalismo, Creo que el partido liberal caería mejor como partido de centro ya que aboga por regulaciones o el equilibrio de poderes y el partido republicano podría llamarse partido progresista ya que es de izquierda y está en contra de la monarquía y el capitalismo

2 Likes

Gracias por tus comentarios.

El juego se desarrolla en un mundo ficticio moderno del siglo 21 y se basa en las monarquías europeas.

El partido nacionalista es pro-capitalismo, pro-monarquía y pro-nacionalismo.

En este momento, el partido liberal está interesado en disminuir los poderes del monarca, pero eso puede cambiar dependiendo de las acciones del monarca.

Y el partido republicano tiene una sola misión, erradicar la monarquía.

El Partido Nacionalista y el Partido Liberal cuentan con el apoyo de la mayoría. El partido republicano es nuevo y no tiene mucho apoyo.

Creo que los nombres de los partidos políticos están bien porque no quiero usar los nombres reales de los partidos políticos para evitar ofender a alguien y no crear conflicto.

2 Likes

UPDATED

Fixed some bugs
Added a new scene (royal tour)
Added more stats

9 Likes

Time to do what I call an egypt move and use the military to gain power😏

1 Like

How about adding a train as a means of transportation? Many monarchical countries have a royal train tradition.

1 Like

I know its A demo but that was short. I like your style. but in your speech if you do everything for the People (And dont choose The Extravagnt options ). lets just say it seems that not all students approved this why?

Next Point.

i guess we are able to Hold Curt?
i wish i could test something in this demo :frowning:

all in all This could be interesting

keep it up :slight_smile:

Pretty interesting demo it’s pretty good so far…
Good luck👍

1 Like