The crown - WIP UPDATED- 18th of March 2023

You will be able to adjust your security but I will not use numbers. It will cost money to increase the security and some people might not like it.

3 Likes

Well i would like max security please.

3 Likes
  • walks into tavern with half the army *
8 Likes

Sounds like me.

4 Likes

I hope you can afford it. If you too much money you might be forced to step down.

4 Likes

I would like a regiment of highly trained assassins, so that when some noble tries to be smart… Off with their head. And nobody will have evidence against me.

4 Likes

DUDE does no one understand this is modern day, Look at the UK for a good example of a Constitutional Monarchy.

1 Like

The game is based on the modern world.

You might be able to kill your enemies

4 Likes

Oh right hahaha

2 Likes

Looks fun, please give us the option do develop a good or bad relationship with our step sister, and give us more details in the future ( i know you just started so good luck) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean Half Sister.

1 Like

Thanks, You will be able to develop a good relationship but it will be difficult because of her mother.

3 Likes

Great concept buddy, I am hopeful that we will all enjoy it

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

I want a band of assasins :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice idea and I like the demo so far.

What should we expect in terms of ROs?

2 Likes

And this my friend is something to look forward to. Hoping to see more of your work. :blush:

2 Likes

I haven’t started to plan about the ROs. Feel free to share any ideas/suggestions.

2 Likes

It’s present day, a super hot actress wouldn’t be out of question right? And other than that there are many other monarchies and royal families. Or maybe cousins? It has been never been a taboo in royal families. Or maybe some other girl from your college life. But whatever you choose my dear, relationships are a big deal for royal so they must have Pros and cones.

3 Likes

Yeah I would suggest of variety of ROs, both for casual and serious romance.

Like the serious ones would be like the daughter/son of another monarch or powerful political figure. Or an influential celebrity or something.

Casual could just be like affairs with a servant, other married monarchs/political figures, or maybe even like a taboo thing with your cousin like @Zalak_Baloch said.

This variety of serious political marriages and casual affairs could add a realistic and interesting element to the game.

5 Likes