The Corp (WIP- Demo Live)

@Danny_Garcia

Unfortunately you can’t. The reason being is that we don’t want the game to be a walkover and boring because everything you do is so much easier with being two different classes. However we do want this game to be associated with how you play and that your choices literally does effect the game. As well this opens it up to replayability.

The story options for the demolition will involve helping your team escaping confinements and entering locations. Please note that the demolition is also like the gadget man within the squad.

Hope this helps

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up for you;

The demo is currently being coded and I have been told it is expected to be finished late this week.

Also, progress will be slow for the next 2 weeks to 18 days as I and other members of the group are experiencing mock exams. With the little free-time between hobbies, mocks, school and revision we will try to carry on the progress even if it will be going at a slow pace.

Something for you to be aware off, there will be artwork within the choicescrirpt so look forward to that. Freeroam aspects is a idea which we are keen on, we feel that you would get a more realistic feel, your thoughts would be welcome! We also have some ideas for extra content and we would also like to know would you prefer it to be incorporated after the finished story and be seen as a DLC (Downloadable Content). Or make it unlockable through out the sorry? One last thing, we would also like to see your thoughts on in-game achievements.

Please reply, or ask anything you need or want to know,

Thanks once again,

JL and Team

2 Likes

Make it unlock able through the story so that the game has more replay value and you don’t alienate those who see downloadable content as piecemealing a game that should have been a single unit

Aha okay pal. Will do Hopefully you guys will enjoy it when this part is finished.

@Assassin3006

I am also looking forward to the demo release it shall at the least be interested to see how it plays rather than read about it

Chapter 1 is almost coded. So hopefully it will be playable soon. However as I have said, some off us have finished finals and mocks, however others are just about to enter them. In 3 weeks it will be fill steam ahead.

@Assassin3006

1 Like

Good luck with those trials they sucked when I had to do them I assume that they still do.

Yep they still suck. Thank you.

@Assassin3006

Hey Guys,

Demo is on the verge on becoming live, demo goes from prologue to chapter 3, roughly 13.5k words, hope you enjoy when we have it up for you.

Thanks for your patience,

JL and Team

4 Likes

Do you plan to incorporate any art into the game or just plan text

Yes art will be featured.

By the way folks demo should e live today or tomorrow

3 Likes

Great! Looking forward to it

Sorry for the long wait.

1 Like

UPDATE! V.01

So here it if the first 4 chapters currently 13.5k words so make sure to explore all options and post any errors you find.

Chapter 5 is currently being written however this is a huge update so expect it a month I am guessing due to exams extc.

Thank you for your patience and a huge thank you to all the guys who helped worked on this project as well as @poison_mara and @johnll who coded this beast for me. Enjoy!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/128296360/jb/mygame/index.html

2 Likes

well that was short and too the point!

when talking too ackman, after telling him your name the text uses (name) and not the name chosen?
thats the only one thing i found so far.

other then that like what i seen so far, this could grow into something really good.

@redhead222

Right okay thank you I’ll pick that up. Did you enjoy the game?

what little of what i seen of it so far, ya it good so far

At the moment it’s 13.5k words. But chapter 5 will be the longest so far World wise anyhow. @redhead222

wait we are already in 4 chapters? wow oke!

Yup. But I have feeling there is going to be a lot more.

@redhead222