The Civil Evolution (Title and Game WIP)

While it would ruin the story, can we make multiple clones? Say a cool line like " if you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can imagine", and then after they kill you show up with two other clones. They get killed, show up with fifty other clones. Just keep going until a tide of you walks over the horizon.

3 Likes

well by generation 31 we have surpassed the US population, at 35 we are over the planets population, this is just with going by each one creating 2

1 Like

So I have good news and bad news.

Theven bad news is my phone locked up and the only way to get it working again was a factory reset. Most of (pretty much everything) my notes and a lot of the coding is gone. I thought I had saved to one drive to prevent the loss but it wasn’t syncing apprently.

The good news is I have a week off in march so I should be able to catch up and rebuild and hopefully put out my demo then.

5 Likes

Space Jesus!!! brother that is devastating but I have faith that he’ll recover because you’re a man of fortitude!!

2 Likes

To be honest with you at the stage you were, you probably would have ended up scraping and modifying big parts of the game anyway. See it as an opportunity to start off better with your new experiences!

4 Likes

Been a while since any one said anything and with march just around the corner I wish Nimbian the best of luck regathering his notes if it helps you did post some on earlier posts and comments

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys I am still here and I have been working on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just watched a game trailer you might be interested in called Genesis alpha one.

2 Likes

sure get me even more distracted! :slight_smile:

looks pretty interesting I’ll have to keep an eye out for when it gets to beta.

and for those of you who are interested here is a link to their site

1 Like

Haha sorry but it has the same core concept as the civil evolution

1 Like

Yes I know the core concept the same but because he’s using a written format it’s going to be a very different feel especially the complexity of the character creation process here is something quite special

1 Like

Indeed that is true I really just brought it up because it reminded me of civil evolution

1 Like

I thought this was dead yes it lives on!!!

1 Like

yep, I’m trying my darndest to keep programming this!

And I’ll hopefully have the time to finish the Demo soon.

2 Likes

I have faith in yourself

2 Likes

I have faith in you?
Or have faith in yourself?
Lol sorry could not let that pass

2 Likes

I have faith in nimbian

2 Likes

Good choice needless to say me and every one else also has faith

1 Like

We just miss you brother!

1 Like

Hello, everyone!

Just letting you know I’m still working on the Demo, by my time is extremely limited.

However with the release of ME:A in a weeks time I’ll likely have no time :slight_smile:
So sorry in advance but it looks like I won’t be able to finish my demo before then.

But maybe I’ll get some good ideas from ME:A to make up for it.
I will continue to check this page on a daily basis since I can do that from work.

Also 200th post… :slight_smile:

2 Likes